Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you haven't given up, this thread is for you (go on record)

REDPepper

I think Philly will crumble as their schedule gets harder I think Dallas will implode with T.0. lighting the fuse and I think the Giants will look great one week and bad the next. All that being said I believe we are best when are backs to the wall and with 2 games against Philly, 1 against Dallas, 1 against the Giants we still can pull it off but we better right the ship quickly.

What the hell, I'm in.

We just got Vincent, he's a major upgrade over any of our other nickles and let us spell our lb's play with AA.

Big Joe and CG will be back to boost us.

A few more weeks of practice in the new offense and we might be there.

Remember when the Seahawks lost to the Skins last year? Rolled up 11 straight.

Remember when the Patriots lost to the Skins three years ago? Never lost again.

It can be done. It will be done!

InsaneBoost

Will always be a fan even through the rough times, Ive been a fan since '97 and never plan on stopping. Yea times might be rough, but every team goes through them, as soon as the redskins get it back together, all those whiners will be back.

But for right now, its all about the true fans in this thread:cheers:

What the heck, I thought they were done last year, and I was wrong. When you lose hope, remember game 2 last year, MNF at the Cowpukes, 2 touchdowns when most folks were already in bed. (I foolishly left after the first touchdown, wanting to end the day on a positive note). Just so long as we don't go 5-11 again.

I'm in, no matter how ugly it gets.

At least we'll always have the best uniforms.

10. Blondie

Ok........so I am not #10.....there are many of you before me.

But I always wanted to be a 10, so I thought this would be a good time!!!

I love my Skins. I don't know what is happening. I saw the hurt and anger in their eyes when they came off the field. I don't think THEY know what is happening.

Either way.........anyway.........and every which way.......I am ALWAYS going to be behind my SKINS.

Blondie

icemonk28

I kinda take a parent's approach to the Skins. I'm alittle upset and dissapointed with their performance, simply because I know they can DO BETTER. But I'll never give up on this team, ever! Gotta have faith guys and stick by your team, through good times and bad!

A REAL Redskins fan loves their team even if they are 2-14. Just like the REAL Saints fans, and they know who they are, who are enjoying their first winning season in many many years. New Yorkers boo their team, Washington fans are supposed to know better. I love my Skins no matter what the record is.

Eyescor-Born and raised in DC.

just the topic itself is annoying as hell.

ok, ill bite. let me guess, lets wait another yr or two. what does that make brunell? 37 , 38?

i see that ur 16 yrs old. listen kid. there is phrase called, "past his prime"

u see, once a human being gets to a certain age, he or she cant perform like they used. in brunell's case, he past his prime about 4 yrs ago. basically, an over-rated QB that gets paid like he is one of the elite QB's in the league.

first of all i'm not 16, my brother who made this account is. I am 21 and attend the University of Virginia. If you read what I posted, you would be able to understand that when I was talking about the future, it didn't involve Brunell. Of course the future is dedicated to Jason Campbell, but as of now there's no reason for him to be in there. Gibbs and Co. have said from day one that Jason Campbell will not see playing time until he is 100% ready for the nfl (we're going for the Phillip Rivers approach)

Archived