Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hyperventilating Knee Jerk Reaction Thread Of Negativity (MERGED)

HateYanksDukeCowboys

Brunell played well for him, but poorly for an NFL level quarterback. He had one nice deep throw, but many inaccurate throws. He can't go vertical. Look at the difference between him and Young. One team has a quarterback that can make plays and sling the ball one teadm doesnt.

The defense is just plain bad. They spent $20 million in signing bonuses to improve the defense and have actually hurt the defense instead.

SB season? HAAHAHAHAHA ... sure ....

1) Our defense sucks, period.

2) Brunell played good today ... he scored a nice ass TD, plus a great 52 YD- completion to Lloyd. Regardless of this ... we better start Jason Campbell next week ... our season is over ... that's it ... there's no way in hell we will go 8-2 in the next 10 games ... let's get him ready for next season ...

3) I wanna cry ... our season is over in week 6 :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Our D sucks???? Your joking right? You think just because we cant stop ANYONE, even in precitable run the clock out scenerios, that our D sucks... what gave you that idea???? Yes, I am being sarcastic.

Way to go Danny Boy, Youve ruined yet another season for Loyal Redskins fans.... We will forever suck while u run this team into the ground year after year... but congratulations, you keep making money hand over fist thanks to blind loyal fans buyiung into every stupid marking ploy u come up with.

I mean .. we don't have a chance of winning 8 of the next 10 games ... it's just impossible ... I'd say ... play Campbell and McIntosh as much as possible ... trade T.J. Duckett (better than not using him) for whatever pick they can get (probably a 5th round one ... how stupid our Front Office is ... a 3rd for a 5th :(:(:() ... and get a DE who can actually play ... :(:(

It really sucks that our season is pretty much over after SIX games. I cannot believe that we have lost four out of our first six games, just shocked. Our backs are against the wall today, and we have an 0-5 team come in and beat us in OUR house!!!! Thats pathetic, and sad to say we are not a good football team. I was so wrong about this team, I thought this was a superbowl year and that we'd go 13-3. Ugh, and seriously...Brunell makes the WORST decisions...why the hell did he throw the ball into coverage like that!!! Its sickening

this is a stupid thread name, atleast for this game

none of these negative reactions are knee jerk.. we look AWFUL.. people have legit gripes this game

Absolutely true. To wave your hand and dismiss it as "hyperventilating" after this performance is unbelievably insulting. It crosses the line.

The only way to salvage this season is to put Campbell in. At least this way he'll be experienced next season. I envision Jason getting fed up at this rate and going to another team when his contract is up. Then we'll see how good of a player he is and wonder why we didn't use him.

I mean, Young is starting for Tennessee for pete's sake!!

That would be the smart thing to do.

I'll say it again! 3 years under GW, and yes they have had some great game. But they also have some horendous games. This defense for 3 staight years have had running backs run all over them like its cool.

He's defense only works if the blitz is working, and the cbs are playing super.

Our D sucks???? Your joking right? You think just because we cant stop ANYONE, even in precitable run the clock out scenerios, that our D sucks... what gave you that idea???? Yes, I am being sarcastic.

Way to go Danny Boy, Youve ruined yet another season for Loyal Redskins fans.... We will forever suck while u run this team into the ground year after year... but congratulations, you keep making money hand over fist thanks to blind loyal fans buyiung into every stupid marking ploy u come up with.

I agree with you. It's 1999 all over again. We go to the playoffs then we bring a load of FAs. Game was tied they run twice at carter (hey they have to play these expensive players) and 21 yards later we lost.

Better yet...The Cardinals are 2 wins away from the World Series. :cheers: :point2sky

That's pretty tough when the team they're playing loses two starters just before the start of the playoffs and then has to start the most infurating pitcher on earth (Trachsel).

Awful thread name...

How is this a knee jerk thread since the SAME EXACT PROBLEMS pop up every week? Aren't people ****ing about the same things we have been?

Isn't it a proper reaction to hyperventilate when we haven't done anything to fix our problems?

Also, it's not really negativity if it's the truth, now is it?

How about this thread being the "if you want to say anything negative, we'll stick it here" thread?

Archived