Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hyperventilating Knee Jerk Reaction Thread Of Negativity (MERGED)

HateYanksDukeCowboys

Where can I get my money back for the DirecTv NFL ticket? I think the Redskins owe me that much. Week in and week out, the same old ##it! I don't know who to blame anymore; seriously, nobody does anything. I think we should just cut the middle man (i.e. Brunell) and hike the ball directly to our play makers and just play some streetball. How about drawing some plays in the dirt or on someone's chest right before the play. Could it really be any worse than what we are seeing? Well, look at the bright side, at least we can trade a HIGH draft pick next year for someone else who will not produce. :rolleyes:

Hey fair weather fans......why not support our team all week long? Why just post on game day when we loose or win???? You ****ers sicken me. We need good, supportive fans, so **** off.

And THERE it is. I was starting to get a little concerned.

We need good, supportive fans, so **** off.

yeah, but we also need good sound playcalling and a defense that acts like they have a clue. I don't like wagon jumpers either but I have no problem with apathy. I took an oath of apathy this past week and guess what. I didn't upset the kids. I didn't piss off the wife and I had a great week in the gym and on my eating habits. I love the Redskins but they aren't worth an emotional breakdown upsetting the household and causing myself an angina attack like what's happened to me in the past.

Hey fair weather fans......why not support our team all week long? Why just post on game day when we loose or win???? You ****ers sicken me. We need good, supportive fans, so **** off.

dude im not goin to stop jumping on you until you CAN it, man.

i cant stand people who call other fans fair-weather fans. whether we win or lose, more people are always on the board after a game! all of your posts involve cussing, and name-calling with other fans. just get over it. youre not helping anything.

Yogi Berra "It's not over, 'til its over.

You are right, our dee is pitiful. Apparently losing Arrington, Clark, and Harris among others would male a difference, but dang! Williams job should be on the line if it keeps going like this.

There is no passion on either side of the ball. Heard on the radio on what Sonny said, "Someone must step up and take leadership". Campbell must go to Gibbs and Saunders and beg them to put him in. Then take charge in that huddle and make plays on the offense to keep him on the field.

I don't live in D.C., so I ask you guys up there, what is Jason saying about being on the sidelines while the offense is struggling? I am not saying he should pull a T.O. , but he should prove that he can be a leader.

Anyway, still :notworthy to the :helmet:

Greg Williams has no testicles.

Al Saunders runs too many damn screen.

Gibbs just stands there spitting.

Dan Snyder is one of the worst owners in the NFL and the worst in the history of this franchise.

I would rather haver a bunch of NO names running a bad outfit than ones that are supposed geniuses.

dude im not goin to stop jumping on you until you CAN it, man.

i cant stand people who call other fans fair-weather fans. whether we win or lose, more people are always on the board after a game! all of your posts involve cussing, and name-calling with other fans. just get over it. youre not helping anything.

Yeah, because you have read all my posts........I have only one response to you kid.....

**** YOU!

I hate Mark Brunell, and why do we only give CP the ball 14 times in a game against the worst run defense in the NFL? By the way, the defense sucks, if washed up Travis Henry can get 178 yards aginst them. Please put Campbell in and get him experience for next year.

Archived