Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hyperventilating Knee Jerk Reaction Thread Of Negativity (MERGED)

HateYanksDukeCowboys

Hahahahaha...

The Nazi regime that is extremeskins didnt even post my thread... way to go Danny Boy... Youve bought yourselves some more people.

You guys who started this site should seriously be ashamed of yourselves. You sold out and sold the integrity that WAS extremeskins.com

This site is nothing more than a media hype machine that Danny dictates now.

Congratulations!! Your no longer fans, your now slaves.

Um hello the Skins now officially SUCK!

I have 2 tcickets to the home game versus Dallas that I am seriously thinking of getting rid of..

It would sure be a shame to have the woman see her first home game and it be a shameful peformance like this one.

Randy Thomas guess what you guys suck!

I hope any redskin reading this feels the same shame I do for being a fame of this club righ now.

A bunch of millionaire athletes that somehow cannot show up for a home game against a rookie QB

speaking of which hey !!! we got one too!!! WHy not have Jason Campbell in there..

guess what I have lost confidence int his freaking bunch of morons!

Oh you better believe I wanted to use another word for it,but I didnt.

You gotta be kidding me 25-22 Titans.

A team that cant stop the run?

This should have been a game where the Skins rushed rushed rushed anticipating a Colts team who also cant stop the run.

I am so sick of this team it's unreal,EVERY year it's the same old crud.

Our seconday stinks (just like last year)

And the coaching/play calling is terrible.

Remember last year 3rd and 2 and lining up in the shotgun formation?

How could you not stick with the run?

And how does a 3rd ranked defense look so lifeless?It looks like they are just running routs and NOT trying to make plays.

2-4

I'm not giving up by no means but I sure am pissed.

can this guy get suspended or somethin?

why? because you dont like me? I have to sit here as a fan every week and read posts by the fair weather fans and *******s. I posted within the limits, I let the profanity filter kick in. Just who in the **** are you anyhow?

why? because you dont like me? I have to sit here as a fan every week and read posts by the fair weather fans and *******s. I posted within the limits, I let the profanity filter kick in. Just who in the **** are you anyhow?

i don't dislike you, its just that the other guy was right, all of your posts are attacking fellow posters, not adding anything to the conversation... i'm pissed too, i don't see any fairweather fans though

Exactly... theres way too many *******s on here that think their way is the ONLY way. People have every right in the world to voice their opinion.

WE as fans havent sold our freedoms of speech to the Nazi regime that is Danny Snyder and his bunch of croonies on here.

It is time for a change at QB. It is time for Brunell to be benched.

I sure do miss Patrick Ramsey! And I sure think ANYBODY is better at QB than Brunell. I am furious. I thought we had a team this season! Last seasons team was better by far. What's with all the screen passes? Where are the deep outs and TE curls and posts? I'm fed up with the way Saunders has this O moving. I also wish Gibbs had stuck with the play calling. It's not as if he never coached a 3 WR set.

Very sad showing thru 6 weeks!

This team has no direction. They are going to be bad until they realize that they have to draft, develop players, and keep their developed players and quit with this star system crap.

What stars???? Just because Danny pays em as Stars doesnt make them Stars!!!!

Brandon Lloyd is NOT a star

Adam Archuletta is FAR from a star

Andre Carter is mediocre at best

Randel El is a decent WR, def not a star

But us fans bought into Dannys marketing machine that said they would be... but deep down inside, we really should have known better!!!

Today's loss was not on Brunell. It was on the defense and the offensive play calling. Campbell should be starting. Not because Brunell is terrible (he's not), but because right now, collectively, the team is.

I agree with most of your statements but justify what makes Brunell not terrible? Did you not see Brunell throwing to Moss while he's in triple coverage? Did you not see that horrible throw on 3rd down when Brunell had Moss open on the slant route and he threw the ball at his feet. There have been too many plays like that this season. How about the fact that the offensive coodinator with a 700 page playbook has to call the same 9 or 10 plays because he doesn't have confidence in the QB? I totally agree with your point that it was a total team loss but this come on.

I sure do miss Patrick Ramsey! And I sure think ANYBODY is better at QB than Brunell. I am furious. I thought we had a team this season! Last seasons team was better by far. What's with all the screen passes? Where are the deep outs and TE curls and posts? I'm fed up with the way Saunders has this O moving. I also wish Gibbs had stuck with the play calling. It's not as if he never coached a 3 WR set.

Very sad showing thru 6 weeks!

Saunders can only call plays that his offense can execute, ie- can only call plays that the QB can execute. Until Brunell is benched, we stink. It's not that we don't have other issues as well, but Brunell can't complete some very simple plays to wide open players to give us the lift we need.

It hurts the most because....

We drank the kool aid when ITP came along, we kept drinking it after the Viking loss, the Cowboy loss and after the Giants loss thinking we would right the ship against a winless Titan team.

We bashed the mediots who told us this team was 3rd or 4th best in this division. My apologies to Lenny P. and Dr. Z, you were right!

We thought AL Saunders would help Mark Brunell enough so he could ride off into the sunset with 1 last good year.

We thought Greg Williams would correct some of last years issues and get this team back to defensive dominance. Forget injuries!!! Teams have injuries, the Carolina Panthers have a 7th rounder and a castoff from the Cardinals starting on there O-line and they win at Baltimore today.

We have a QB that we drafted a year and a half ago and he is still not ready according to coaches, when the Matt Leinarts and Vince Youngs are playing and playing very well in there first month as a pro.

When the fans are dead on correct about something, they are called banwagon jumpers and are basically told to shut up and trust Joe Gibbs. What were they correct about?

1.Many wanted Novak when the season started, well they got there wish but a little bit late and it may have cost us a game that could have went to overtime.

2. Many said, me included, cut Derrick Frost before the season started. Well now he helped us lose a game today with a very slow apporoach which got blocked. Ok the blocking broke down, I will get to that in a minute.

3. Many wanted the Danny Smith hung from a tree, they might turn out to be right.

4. Many are sick of the trading of draft picks, for basically a rent a player that may never see the field again this year. I disagreed saying Duckett would help us alot, I was wrong, my apologies.

5. Many wanted Jason Campbell to start, saying the future is now. I disagreed initially, after the Dallas loss I agreed, and then jumped back on the Brunell bandwagon after 2 nice performances. Well it looks like many of the Campbell supporters might turn out to be right.

Archived