Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hyperventilating Knee Jerk Reaction Thread Of Negativity (MERGED)

HateYanksDukeCowboys

• 4 weeks later...

Well, our Defense sucks, at least Andre Carter has been doing something this week though...Brunell still doesn't do anything to win us a game. Time to put Campbell in, enough is enough. We're wasting our time with Brunell. He never looks down feild, the two times he doesn it works. Our Marty-Ball offence sucks. The Titans are supposed to be a bad team, and we're just as bad as they are.

Note to the Defense. Do yourself a favor, There is this little known aspect of the game that the skins defense use to utilize called a turnover. It actually comes in two forms. One is what historians refer to as a fumble. Now this is difficult to come by however it can be done. Now the second is an interception. This form is also hard when pressure on a young qb is unobtainable. Just a thought so if anyone could pass this along I am sure they might find this informational.

Note to the Defense. Do yourself a favor, There is this little known aspect of the game that the skins defense use to utilize called a turnover. It actually comes in two forms. One is what historians refer to as a fumble. Now this is difficult to come by however it can be done. Now the second is an interception. This form is also hard when pressure on a young qb is unobtainable. Just a thought so if anyone could pass this along I am sure they might find this informational.

I'm taking notes and I hope to deliver them to the team via carrier pigeon! Wish us luck!!

Archived