Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hyperventilating Knee Jerk Reaction Thread Of Negativity (MERGED)

HateYanksDukeCowboys

this is a stupid thread name, atleast for this game

none of these negative reactions are knee jerk.. we look AWFUL.. people have legit gripes this game

Yea, I'm with you...but you know around this place that all negativity is knee jerk reaction.

It'll be week 16 and this thread will still have the same name.

Time to start somebody else at QB. I don't care if it's Campbell or Collins, but Brunell has shown that he just can't be consistently good WHEN WE NEED IT. His stats for the game are not bad, but his last several series, with the exception of one throw, were total crap.

Theres no knee jerk reaction needed in the title....

We OFFICIALLY suck!!!!

Joe Gibbs is OFFICIALLY washed up!!!!

Daniel Snyder has OFFICIALLY made us the laughing stock of the NFL!!!!

We will NEVER be anything as long as Snyder and his Bafoons run this team into the ground, continually giving up our future for Marketing Money and the FAs they sign!!!

Stop buying Redskins stuff until Snyder sells this team... he is an idiot and know NOTHING about how to run a football team. He is a business man, too bad that dont mean squat for a good football team.

We'll at least I wont have to endure anymore bad football in 2006... our season is finished after 6 weeks :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank You Danny Boy!!!

SB season? HAAHAHAHAHA ... sure ....

1) Our defense sucks, period.

2) Brunell played good today ... he scored a nice ass TD, plus a great 52 YD- completion to Lloyd. Regardless of this ... we better start Jason Campbell next week ... our season is over ... that's it ... there's no way in hell we will go 8-2 in the next 10 games ... let's get him ready for next season ...

3) I wanna cry ... our season is over in week 6 :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

If Vince Young can win with that ****ty Titans team I fail to see how Campbell can't win with the talent we have on offense. This game was absolutely sickening.

I was thinking the same thing while watching the game. If you think about it, it seemed like the Titans ran college-style plays when involving Vince Young. Anyways, Its time for Campbell to get in.

SB season? HAAHAHAHAHA ... sure ....

1) Our defense sucks, period.

2) Brunell played good today ... he scored a nice ass TD, plus a great 52 YD- completion to Lloyd. Regardless of this ... we better start Jason Campbell next week ... our season is over ... that's it ... there's no way in hell we will go 8-2 in the next 10 games ... let's get him ready for next season ...

3) I wanna cry ... our season is over in week 6 :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I would get mad at you and tell you to never give up and we should believe. But heh, the redskins team probably feels the same way and never really cared about winning anyway. They got their money in the bank though.

For those who keep saying, "Well we were 5-6 last year and won five straight and went to the playoffs, so dont worry about this year." Let me inform you that last year, we were actually playing good, our defense was good, and our offense was ok. The games we lost were close games (i.e. Broncos, Chiefs). This year, our defense is just horrible. Our offense is on and off again. We're 2-4, and there is a slim chance that we will even be 8-8 or 9-7. But saying that we will win 5 or 6 straight games to end THIS season is just crazy. Maybe im just heated up because of the loss to the Titans, but come on guys, be realistic.

When asked about Tennessee's chances of beating the Redskins, Gibbs reply was, "They can beat us, we've talked that over." Glad you nailed that down as a group, cause you executed that to perfection. Why not spending more time talking over how you're supposed to be able to beat an 0-5 team that ranked last in run defense (portis runs the ball 15 times). Nice game planning. Y'all SUCK!!!

The only way to salvage this season is to put Campbell in. At least this way he'll be experienced next season. I envision Jason getting fed up at this rate and going to another team when his contract is up. Then we'll see how good of a player he is and wonder why we didn't use him.

I mean, Young is starting for Tennessee for pete's sake!!

Archived