Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs Not Listed on this week's Injury Report? (Merged)

LoudMouth12thMan

This from comcast sportsnet..Springs practiced today, and is "cautiously optimistic" he will play sunday..He didnt feel any pain and it will be up to him if he feels good, he will play...So some good news there.

Thanks for the info.

Still doubt he'll play vs. the Titans.

But it'd be really nice to see him against the Colts and Dallas (after the bye).

Thanks for the info.

Still doubt he'll play vs. the Titans.

But it'd be really nice to see him against the Colts and Dallas (after the bye).

true that. If not for the titans and colts upcoming, then it sounds like he shoud definatly be ready for some big divion games coming up. We really need him for this late push.

even if we are 3-4 going into the dallas game, i think springs will have a big enough impact on our D that we will start to turn our play around

IMO, Springs should be on the bench as a back up at the most this week. While playing this week will help the team some, and get him up to game speed to some extent, I rather not rush it.

PS, The return of springs will not fix all our problems in the secondary. Peirson going down for the season is far bigger then many realize.

IMO, Springs should be on the bench as a back up at the most this week. While playing this week will help the team some, and get him up to game speed to some extent, I rather not rush it.

PS, The return of springs will not fix all our problems in the secondary. Peirson going down for the season is far bigger then many realize.

I agree Pete. I do think a healthy Springs will fix some of our problems though especially big plays. I am also on record the night of the Vikes game (post game of course) that Priouleau was a bigger loss than people realize. I agree with you there 110%.

Thanks for the info everyone. Hope to see Springs on the field Sunday.

HAIL!

Here's how it works, guys and gals.

The weekly Injury Report is released by the team after 4 p.m. on Wednesday. Sometimes, it's as late as 6 p.m., as it was today.

On Monday after every game, Redskins.com typically removes each player from the previous week's Injury Report. For example, Springs was listed as Out for the Giants game. We wouldn't want him to still be listed as Out by mid-week of the Titans game, and the site can't make up an injury designation on its own. So he was not listed at all.

That's just the way the site operates right now. We'll work on changing it in the future.

The Injury Report is now up to date on Redskins.com.

My apologies for any confusion.

Archived