Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tebow

tonyriggins

The quarterback at Florida is someone we could be interested in. He is a freshman so we got time to see how Campbell will do, provided that someday Gibbs will sit Brunell.

What in the hell? I think there should be a word invented to describe how wierd this thead is.

The kid is a freshman to start with.

He rarely ever throws the ball.

And you act as if we can just sign up if we feel the urge.

Its official this is actually worse than another bench Brunell thread.

Skingibbslife said all he does is run.

Wake up fella.

Saturday against one of the best defenses in college football---two passes, two touchdowns.

Not shabby.

BTW, he ran for another. First 8 plays, 3 touchdowns.

Strange thread fantasizing about a true freshman. But, anyone who hasn't seen Tebow has missed one big time talent who will be LARGE on the national scene pretty quick.

The quarterback at Florida is someone we could be interested in. He is a freshman so we got time to see how Campbell will do, provided that someday Gibbs will sit Brunell.

Tebow is sick. He can run around and through players, not to mention the fact that he can pass extremely well. This thread was surprsing, but I can't say that i dislike it since i am a gators fan.

Perhaps a thread to bring up in three years or so. Granted Tebow was often regarded as the best QB recruit last year, but its way too early to predict his future NFL success. Does he have a ton of talent? Yes definitely, both in his arm and his legs....but let him get in a full season as a starter at Florida before we start trying to figure out if he is NFL material.

Perhaps a thread to bring up in three years or so. Granted Tebow was often regarded as the best QB recruit last year, but its way too early to predict his future NFL success. Does he have a ton of talent? Yes definitely, both in his arm and his legs....but let him get in a full season as a starter at Florida before we start trying to figure out if he is NFL material.

I agree (sorry for the double post but I saw the JMU Duke Dog) GO DUKES! Class of 06' here. We should get Rascati haha.

Scott

Archived