Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tebow

tonyriggins

Skingibbslife said all he does is run.

Wake up fella.

Saturday against one of the best defenses in college football---two passes, two touchdowns.

Not shabby.

BTW, he ran for another. First 8 plays, 3 touchdowns.

Strange thread fantasizing about a true freshman. But, anyone who hasn't seen Tebow has missed one big time talent who will be LARGE on the national scene pretty quick.

:)

Let Michael Vick or Vince Young do that and people will argue you until they are blue in the face that they are overrated and should be playing running back instead of quarterback.

Oh well, I will give Tebow time before I start throwing out my criticism of the kid. He's looked okay but he's been put into the position to look good a lot of times.

Skingibbslife said all he does is run.

Wake up fella.

Saturday against one of the best defenses in college football---two passes, two touchdowns.

Not shabby.

BTW, he ran for another. First 8 plays, 3 touchdowns.

Strange thread fantasizing about a true freshman. But, anyone who hasn't seen Tebow has missed one big time talent who will be LARGE on the national scene pretty quick.

Boy do I hope you're joking - those were two of the all-time WORST passes in history. A jumpshot and a wounded duck to a wide open receiver (and it hit him below the waist). The kid is a ****in' freshman. He can't through, YET. He will be great and someone should bump this thread in 2 or 3 years; but as of now, this thread is.... odd.

We don't even know hoe's going to fare in college, let alone the nfl. Hell, we don't even know how Campbell is going to do. And for hell's sake, there is a guy named Mark Brunell who's still got 8-10 years left in the tank!

Wait... scratch that last one :silly:

I was a pretty fair QB in tiny mites and since I am 39 years old how about we just draft me. All that untested promise for the draft, without the three year wait and I would give Gibbs the old fart factor that he loves. The best of both worlds baby!!!!

Archived