Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Novak to work out tomorrow

GibbsFactor

Squeeze me?

Baking powder?

How bout a link to a thread that gives examples how I violated that?

No where was what I posted posted.

Thank you and come again.

Anyway, it's been confirmed that Novak will be in Ashburn tomorrow as he was already in Rockville working out at MD.

Squeeze me?

Baking powder?

Anyway, it's been confirmed that Novak will be in Ashburn tomorrow as he was already in Rockville working out at MD.

:laugh: :laugh:

and how about those 2 blocked FG? ;)

Yeah he had some blocks last year but he DID make a 50 yarder vs the Bears in the pre seaosn while with AZ. If not for Rackers being all world last season, I think Novak would still be with AZ.

Both of Hall's misses were wobblers to the left with lower prejectory...even the one he made last week to go ahead 30-27 was the SAME EXACT wobbler to the left...had it been from a farther distance it would have missed.

Hall is GONE!

man.... all you Novak nuts could have wished for a million bucks, but instead you have this....

good, I like the kid, but his kick offs were short and his long feild goals come out low and were blocked easily... maybe a year has corrected this? I hope so....

:applause: :applause: Good post, but they won't listen. They have man love for Novak. I hope he is better this time, but he has to beat out Todd Peterson.

Hope his kickoffs are longer than what they were before...

Not to mention his clutch kicking and tackling...like the one that saved the Dallas game on Monday night last year.

Just for the record, yeah, he did have to kick blocked last year. Also for the record, they were the only two kicks he missed. :)

Place my butt firmly aboard the Novak bandwagon.

I'm judging by Gibbs' expressions, mannerisms and repeated "man, I hate it for John, I really do," on Channel 4 that Coach Joe is done with Hall this time. I've been wrong before though.

I'm done with Gibbs kicking FGs on 4 and 1 when we're down by 13 points late in the game, can we cut him?

As far as Novak, if his is the best we can do we're screwed, anything over 50 yards will be blocked right back in his face just like last year. Atleast Hall would probably just shank it.

Squeeze me?

Baking powder?

Man, I haven't heard "squeeze me" and "baking powder" in at least ten years! I had a great friend who used to say that. :)

Anyway, I haven't seen any "Novak Is Kicking Tomorrow" threads either. I wish that people weren't so quick to jump on the thread-starter. I see this on more and more fora, where the policing posts start to outnumber the posts with content so much that it's a drag to wade through them all to get to a thread-related post.

Were not going to cut Hall either way, he is super smart.

Yep, you know what? Gibbs should just start buying national TV time to conduct his press conferences. Then, he should use them to insult, degrade and belittle his players. Because, as you well know, that's going to make them play harder for him. That's not going to turn them against him and make things worse. :rolleyes:

Archived