Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Czabe just said something that made sense

ChampSkinsFanatic

He basically said we have 2nd/3rd stringers playing on Defense

Clowns such as: Warrick Holdman, Mike Rumph, Kenny Wright, etc... At this point it wouldnt hurt putting Ade Jimoh out there

I'll agree that those guys are marginal players but hasn't that been pretty much the case since 2004?

Prior to 04, guys like Pierce,Marshall,Clark, and Salavea were all viewed as marginal players. Add to that Renaldo Wynn and Phillip Daniels (who got hurt and we had to rely on nonames Ron Warner and Demetric Evans) were viewed as over the hill and finally underachievers like Griffin and Springs were not viewed as being elite players. GW and company were able to get all those guys to elevate their game to new heights.

There's something else going on right now with this defense. I don't know if it's been "figured out" or if it's all because we have corners that GW doesn't trust but this is not the same type of D that was just stuffing people 2 short years ago.

Snyder should send Williams on a long vacation during next year's draft. Stupid F.

This makes no sense! Id say Kedrick Golston and Anthony Montgomery have played pretty damn well so far. This is typical snyder where he builds thru veteran leadership instead of the draft. And in the salary cap era a team cannot win a superbowl thru free agency. weve tried it numerous times (deion, bruce, mark carrier...) and from what i recall that was a total bust.

This makes no sense! Id say Kedrick Golston and Anthony Montgomery have played pretty damn well so far. This is typical snyder where he builds thru veteran leadership instead of the draft. And in the salary cap era a team cannot win a superbowl thru free agency. weve tried it numerous times (deion, bruce, mark carrier...) and from what i recall that was a total bust.

Ummm, do you really think that Snyder is the mastermind behind the last great free-agent shopping spree? Come on... the blame goes to the great coaching braintrust of Gibbs, Williams, and Saunders. Snyder just writes the checks.

Snyder should send Williams on a long vacation during next year's draft. Stupid F.

I absolutely agree...GW dropped the ball today, and like normal, he refused to adjust during the game. Wouldn't want to give up the big pass play by blitzing, right? Because the Giants sure didn't gain any yards on big pass plays did they? That guy is a clown and that is exactly why he will NEVER be the head coach at this level ever again. Why the hell we paid so much for that clown is beyond me....

I've been reading some of the posting regarding our D during the early part of this season...and some people seem to think our D has been doing fine, but I'm not one of them. I keep wondering where our dominating D has been. What I watched today had me so stressed by halftime that I wasn't being very nice to my wife and daughter and I turned the TV off for their sake.

Expectations have been really high this year, and I am starting to think that everyone on the team thought they were going to be good (and I think we should be too...heck, I thought we upgraded each of the last two years), and I just think they took for granted they would be good and lost their mental edge. The best team in the world isn't good just because they have the best talent...they are good because they have the best mental edge to go along with the talent. I really think they have relaxed mentally because they thought they were going to be good and took it for granted. At least that is the way it appears to me. Hey...somebody send me some tissues please...with our tough schedule, it is starting to like the playoffs are only something to hope about once again if our D doesn't return to form.

You guys can kick Czabe around all you want, but I would say that today he is dead on! In fact, isn't this what our defensive "Genius" (how many times has he said himself that his "name is spelled with two "G's" .. the second one means 'genius'"?) has bragged about? That he could take just about any player and amke him play like a 'superstar'?

I would say that the second "G" stands for anything BUT "Genius," because this D can't stop your grandmother!

Something or someone needs to change on our defense. They have no heart, no fire and no desire.. You can't just blame Wright or Rumph, the entire Defense as a unit is playing aweful. If someone can't get these guys playing better then one of two things have to happen... We find new guys or we find someone new to motivate them..

The game i saw today made it really seem like the skins don't have any desire to win, I'm watching the Dallas eagles game, one team will lose for sure but man they look like they have desire to be the best. How many times are we going to get burned by the exact same play over and over? Do the redskins know a screen when they see it?

And 1 more thing, the commercials are so numerous as to be sickening i mean even the slightest pause on the field and were greeted with as many as Snyder can cram in there to make money off of, what a greedy B_stard he is. cost me 145$ to see the skins play this year and that was preseason, the seats were 4 rows from the top rim..

I'm truly pissed at how the skins play good one week and bad the next, one week Brunell makes history the next he holds on to the ball so long Snyder i think could fit a commercial in there. I'm a die hard skins fan and every year I'm thinking this is the one, this is it they have to do good, and this is what were getting.. I'm seriously considering dropping the skins as my team and choosing one that wants to win. These guys act like they must have been waisted the night before and are all hung over or something..Sad to becasue i have shown my support to the skins now for 20 years but im getting sick of this BS...its the same year in year out..

We cannot rush the corners......or the safetys for that matter....if we do....we are going to get burned worse that we have been.....Jags got their TDs by burning us on the blitz........our corners are simply not good enough to be exposed one on one...........

Archived