Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Awful Offensive Offense(Gi-Normous GodzillaMerge)

NoCalMike

That was one of the most horrible displays of an offense I've ever seen. The giants secondary is known to not be the best...We didn't attack them nearly enough...There were about a handful of plays in the middle of the field...

....and God don't let me get started on the defense...I need a drink...

I think i'll have a drink with ya, na F that, i think im getting drunk.. such a horrible game, record only 2-3. ( I've not lost hope yet on season) but very very disapointed in this Horrible display of a NFL football team

Yeah this is NOT Brunells fault at all, you people are idiots to think that. Our o-line, all of them, were getting slapped around like school girls all day. Samuels and Jansen always get owned by Osi and Strahan. I especially remember near the end of the game, Samuels got slapped so hard by Osi he had no idea where his man went.

Thank you, the offense was not the problem today...they couldn't get the friggin ball in their hands. The defense layed a huge egg, I am blaming this L on Williams gameplanning.

Ummm..I don't know what game you were watching but even when the offense did have the ball, they did nothing with it.

We can't play in NY. It's the same mental state that allowed Dallas it's long winning streak vs us. As soon as we cross into NY, game over.

If we win every game from here on, we have a change for a Wild Card.

We are last in our divsion, hopefully Dallas loses or we are ****ed.

Right, so we need to finish 13-3 to earn a wild card. Good god, man, stop with the doom and gloom. Yea, being 2-3 sucks right now but I say we need to finish with an 8-3 record to make the playoffs. That's realistic.

Just blame Brunell again:rolleyes: The OL couldn't do anything , the D secondary...well they were themselves. They couldn't tackle anyone. There was horrible play calling, nothing over the middle of any substance, couldn't stop third and longs. Oh wait, that stuff doesn't count JUST BLAME BRUNELL:laugh:

I'm sick of hearing that Springs being out is the problem with the defense. One player doesn't make or break a defense. This defense is absolutely horrible and will still be bad when Springs comes back.

The offensive showing today was pathetic in every aspect.

The penalties still plague this team.

Special teams still suck.

This is not a Joe Gibbs coached team, at least not the JG I knew the first time he was the Skins coach. Everyone eventually loses their skills. Maybe Gibbs has lost his. All I know is by his 3rd year with a team his first time around, we'd be seeing a much better team than what we have now. If anything, this team is getting worse. I don't think JG is going to enjoy the same level of success this time around.

Right, so we need to finish 13-3 to earn a wild card. Good god, man, stop with the doom and gloom. Yea, being 2-3 sucks right now but I say we need to finish with an 8-3 record to make the playoffs. That's realistic.

As inconsistent as we play, going 8-3 is not realistic. 9-7...if we're lucky.

The biggest problem with the offense is that the defense was so bad that our offense could never get on the field.

What kind of logic is that? The D was tired because the O could not stay on the field long enough to give them a decent rest. Coming in, we knew that the D would be in for a really hard game today but when you compound that with the fact that they couldn't get a decent rest and you'll have the result that we did today.

Well, you make the clinch a division playoff by winning your division.

CHances are that if we lost to both Dallas and the Giants, we will be third or last in the division, but if we regroup to be 13-3, Dallas or the Giants will proably be ahead of us. Let's not kid our self, Our D will be exposed against the colts and their D at home will kill us. Either the eagles or the cowGIRLS will finish the division, hopefully, I'm just being pestimistic(sp).

The Jaguars last year with a 12-4 record went to the wildcard.

The defense needs to shut down opposing running backs instead of making Tiki look like OJ Simpson. The offense did not get a lot of opportunies because the defense can't stop anyone period. Giants controlled the clock passed through our D like it was little league. Hate when people use Springs as an excuse.

Man, get out of here. Jansen is solid, and for most teams he'd be their best guy.

I can see by your signature you like all the glimmer, perception and crap that's associated with the game of football.

I tend to watch the players play the game... and make evaluations. Clearly, you ain't watching. Jansen is a weak link capable of turning in a decent game every now and then.

Jansen held at a key moment, not a mature move at all, idiotic would be the right word. tyhe whole o line got owned today. they regressed, and that is as much a coaching flop as a player flop. However, that aside, brunell has lots of chances to mvoe us downfield and flat blew it. Repeatedly. The only thing he was consistent with today was incompletions at key moments. That is noone's fault but his. He had guys open. He had some time. He blew it. One drive, 3 points. If he cannot step up consistently find someone who can or develop them, simple. He does not get paid to 'try his best'. If the rest of us got paid for that nothing would ever get done and we'd all be rich and lazy.

Archived