Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Awful Offensive Offense(Gi-Normous GodzillaMerge)

NoCalMike

Come on guys, we it is Week 4, and we have seen our secondary suck for four straight weeks. We already know damn well that without Springs in there our defense cannot stop the passing game.....

Personally, I want to know what excuses the offense has for not being able to execute against another poor secondary. How can they come off a 400+ day against a tough Jags D, and then lay an egg in a DIVISION GAME?

Yes, the defense sucked, but who was suprised? We should be wondering why the offense dissapeared.

This team just looks weak today. This is not a superbowl team, and this is not a playoff team. We have some talent but our lines are pathetic and our secondary is atrocious. We have some great skill position players but we can't play fundamental football. I'm ready to see jason campbell because this year is just not going anywhere. I don't want next year to be the same way.

"Booooooo"nell is the majority. Although...the O-line really, really stunk today. But then again, when "BOOO"nell does good it's because he has time....but what QB doesn't do better then? It's all about making plays at QB and he will NEVER cut the mustard!

This game don't mean nothing but could cost the division...we lost 36-0 nothing last season in the same place..

Looks like the Skins plan on losing all road games in the division for sure...that'll be 3 losses..add the Minnesota game..that's 4..

now what happens the rest of the season is beyond me...

The biggest problem with the offense is that the defense was so bad that our offense could never get on the field.

As is usually the case, our offense bogged down mainly due to our two worthless turnstyle tackles, Jansen and Samuels. Jansen in particular is horrendus every other week!

It's sad to see people pin this on Brunell. Portis dropped a pass on third down that would have been good for a first. Hall missed a high percentage kick. The defense couldn't come up with any stops and let up about 5 yards per run. There was no blocking on kick returns. The O line was handled. Brunell wasn't the problem today.

We need to start going downfield or something, I mean this is just ridiculous.

Also, why don't we do more 3-step drops with quick slants and crossing patterns? This offense today was just horrible to watch. To me, they were the reason we lost today.

The defense stunk, thats for sure.. but at the same time, when all the offense does is go 3 and out, its hard to keep going out and shutting down a potent offense.

That was one of the most horrible displays of an offense I've ever seen. The giants secondary is known to not be the best...We didn't attack them nearly enough...There were about a handful of plays in the middle of the field...

....and God don't let me get started on the defense...I need a drink...

This is a day i will fear from now on, playin the giants in the meadowlands is almost a guaranteed loss for us. its rediculous, now at 2-3 we are really gonna have to step up our game, i dont even remember who we play next.. titans? the way they play against indy today i dont even think we can handle them right now........aaaa im just frustrated, in a week we should be much MUCH better than this horrible performance

The biggest problem with the offense is that the defense was so bad that our offense could never get on the field.

As is usually the case, our offense bogged down mainly due to our two worthless turnstyle tackles, Jansen and Samuels. Jansen in particular is horrendus every other week!

Thank you, the offense was not the problem today...they couldn't get the friggin ball in their hands. The defense layed a huge egg, I am blaming this L on Williams gameplanning.

Going into the game I fully expected that our offense would have to hold it down, so it's disappointing to see us come in so ill prepared. From the start of the game it didn't look like we had the slightest cliue as to what we wanted to do. Then after halftime when Saunders should have had enough time to make adjustments we looked just as bad.

The one time when it looked like we had the Giants on their heels, we decided to pass on 3-1 and didn't have the balls to go for it on 4th down when it was clear that nothing but a TD was going to help us in the situation.

We played gutless, ****foot football no showing any of the swagger that we had in the previous two games. Our players looked handcuffed and afraid to make a mistake.

We needed to win this. Remember last year, we were 5-1 in the division, with only losses to Tamba Bay and the Giants in our conference.

If we win every game from here on, we have a change for a Wild Card.

We are last in our divsion, hopefully Dallas loses or we are ****ed.

brunell's inconsistency is unacceptable. I don't care how many scriptures he quotes, he gets paid to play ball, not be spiritual, and if he were truly spiritual, he would do well at what he gets paid for first, then thump after. What happened to our lines? They regressed. The play calling went back the junk bin. It's like they were not even prepared or didn't care. We had ONE drive. Pathetic for this level. Even Houston mounts more than one drive a game. That's just an all around loss from the top down. If Brunell cannot get his act together and be consistent instead of arrogant, then step campell up. Embarrass brunell like he does us.

Archived