Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss #4 most exciting player

MrSilverMaC

Tried the search feature, and readd the first two pages and didn't see it.

:point2sky

Ranked above Chad and owens

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=smith_michael&id=2612446

4. Santana Moss

WR, Washington

He's replaced Randy as the NFL's No. 1 Moss. For a smallish receiver (5-10, 185) there might not be a better big-play wideout in football right now: He's averaging 19.2 yards per catch after averaging 18.6 and 17.7 the previous two seasons.

I agree. You can't put Reggie Bush above Santana, mostly because he hasn't done anything that exciting yet. I am sure he will make some huge plays in his career, and probably on a regular basis, but he hasn't done it yet.

In short, Santana should be the #1 guy. :D

I think Reggie BUsh deserves the ranking for now. Sure, he really hasn't proven anything in the NFL, but he has shown his style of play similar to his days at USC. Basically, he has shown glimpses of the future. Also, I would say more people still have heard of Reggie Bush than they have Santana Moss. I guess im going by reputation here, but I think the whole list goes by reputation as well as play in ranking these players.

McNabb maybe could be below Moss. However I think Bush's reputation factor outshines Moss's play factor. Also realize Moss, though he talks to the press, does not brag like Chad Johnson or TO, and Steve Smith to an extent.

On that note, why isn't Steve Smith included, him and Moss are identical twins.

Bush hasn't done squat in the NFL

and McNabb over Moss :doh:

This isn't a list of accomplishments, it's a list of excitement and who he'd want to see. On average, Bush will touch the ball 10 more times per game than Moss. Bush is more likely to produce an exciting play in a given game than Moss. I actually think it's pretty high praise to have Moss that high.

I agree about McNabb, though. He used to be exciting, but not any more.

"I have not had anyone that made more plays than Santana has for us or meant so much to the team," head coach Joe Gibbs said this week. "He is a great runner with the ball. You see when he hits the ground, sometimes it's a 10-yard catch and then he's gone. He has real courage as a receiver."

Im guessing that the basis of his is what's gone on this season, thats why Smith isnt on there, he's been hurt. That and i think it's more based on who people go to seen, not so much what they do on the field.

Agree, this list is about "excitement" not necessarily "production". People watch Reggie Bush with excitement because they are just waiting for him to break out and break some poor defenders ankles...

The fact that Moss is #4 is actually a big compliment more so then him being jipped.

Santana is da Mana.

GC

this whole process makes u wanna stop and reflect at how much of a friggin brilliant man Joe Gibbs is! Not to be rude but Santana didn't do ANYTHING in NY and hew comes he and totally busts outta his shell! Its amazing to say the least :gaintsuck

Man i personally hate all the reggie bush hype stuff! i hated him in college and i hate him more in the pros. Everyone thought he would come in the league and blow people away. But he hasn't done nearly anything yet. He had a nice punt return and thats it. True it is only 4 games into his career but he isnt playing Fresno State and Arizona. True the saints are a good team but they would be with or without the addition of reggie bush. They were smart for getting Drew Brees not Reggie Shrub!! :gaintsuck

Archived