Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins-Titans game in Week 6 on CBS will NOT be in HD

RamManZ

For a long time they were the only ones doing any HD NFL. It is petty pathetic when Comcast does all of the Skins preseason games in HD, but CBS is too cheap to rent the extra trucks. CBS usually does 4 a week. They pobably have an extra college game in HD next week.

How is it that CBS hasn't made this step yet? They claimed last year that this year all games would be in HD. They are so lame. I'll have to try to get a ticket to this game instead. Once I got HD, it was all over....I can't go back.

I am just glad CBS is covering some of the Skins games. I live in South Carolina and when Fox covers the games and the skins are playing at the same time as the Panthers, I natrually have to watch the Panthers.

And sometimes even if they are not playing at the same time FOX will only show one game.....The Panthers (I hate the Panthers for this reason lol)

I am thinking about switching to Direct TV and Sunday Ticket and solve this problem.

I am just glad CBS is covering some of the Skins games. I live in South Carolina and when Fox covers the games and the skins are playing at the same time as the Panthers, I natrually have to watch the Panthers.

And sometimes even if they are not playing at the same time FOX will only show one game.....The Panthers (I hate the Panthers for this reason lol)

I am thinking about switching to Direct TV and Sunday Ticket and solve this problem.

in SC too... Direct TV is the only way

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Fox games are always in HD. How can CBS drop the ball like this? Shouldn't this be part of the contract with the league?

Watching the game in HD on a 56" screen is awesome...

Watching the game in SD on a 56" screen is wasteful.... :doh:

Can't Broadcast Sports will do everything possible to broadcast SEC games in HD but allow for only 3-4 games a week of NFL football to be broadcast in HD. I wonder if the upcoming LSU-Arkansas massacre is worth more in HD then the number one revenue generating sport in America. I guess Can't Broadcast Sports only knows.

Archived