Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Power Rankings (merged)

jnhay

12) Jacksonville

Credit the Jacksonville defense for not making excuses despite a rash of injuries. 'We got out butts kicked. Plain and simple,' DE Paul Spicer said.

17) REDSKINS

Well sure, Jacksonville's defense didn't need to make excuses because they knew ESPN would do it for them ike they just did there.

Thats funny. Jacksonville says they got their butts kicked, but ESPN says it was mostly because of injuries. Good job ESPN. Way to make excuses for someone's loss. Nevermind what they said.

I think the rankings are bogus. Sure Chicago and Indianapolis are ure probably where they belong, but Baltimore is 4-0 thanks to games vs the Raiders, Titans, and Browns. Their apponants combined record is 3-11. The Eagles are not the best 3-1 team out there, but they have them ranked #4. Their opponents combined record is 4-11. The Patriots have played a tough schedule (Opponents combined record of 9-6) and they are 3-1. That is impressive, especially how they handled the Bengals. I think we are right were we belong right now, because it is still an early season. We will continue to climb this list.

I think the rankings are bogus. Sure Chicago and Indianapolis are ure probably where they belong, but Baltimore is 4-0 thanks to games vs the Raiders, Titans, and Browns. Their apponants combined record is 3-11. The Eagles are not the best 3-1 team out there, but they have them ranked #4. Their opponents combined record is 4-11. The Patriots have played a tough schedule (Opponents combined record of 9-6) and they are 3-1. That is impressive, especially how they handled the Bengals. I think we are right were we belong right now, because it is still an early season. We will continue to climb this list.

... Your supposed to beat the teams that your supposed to beat. The Ravens did that. That and they beat a good Chargers team.

How can the Saints and Rams be ranked higher? Does anyone actually believe the Redskins would lose to either of these teams?

Right now they are both 3-1 and we are 2-2. Its still early why worry about some stupid power rankings? Saints have played well and the Rams did good against Denver.

Eagles ranked fourth!?!? The same rankings have the teams they beat at 25th, 28th and 31st. And they were beaten by a team ranked 18th. I am not down on the Eagles talent. They have a good team and might end up winning the East (all four teams are good enough to win), but they have proven nothing yet.

Well sure, Jacksonville's defense didn't need to make excuses because they knew ESPN would do it for them ike they just did there.

Thats funny. Jacksonville says they got their butts kicked, but ESPN says it was mostly because of injuries. Good job ESPN. Way to make excuses for someone's loss. Nevermind what they said.

what the hell were their injuries anyway?...i dont think they had any big injuries on the defensive side of the ball. Is this the work of fat len trying to discredit out win?

Eh. I find it real difficult to get worked up over this. But I find it very funny how some of you can pick this apart and generate such outrage over supposed slights.

The Saints are ranked higher than us?? We only moved up 3 spots???? Those ****S!!!! :rolleyes:

I think we're getting a little carried away here with our sensitivity towards the media.

The Jags beat the Super Bowl Champs and the Cowboys while losing two very close games to us and the Colts.

We beat the Jags BUT it was at our home. We also lost badly to the Cowboys while the Jags have been competitive in all of their games.

The Steelers are the Champs. Yes they're 1-2 but they get the benefit of the doubt.

The team I have a problemn with is the Giants....They're defense has been terrible. They absolutely belong further down the rankings.

Archived