Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Pet Theory

method man

I think we are going to let Dockery go in the offseason as he is a UFA. It's not that he is bad but he will demand a lot of money. From what I hear also, Bugel really rides him in practice. I bet Dockery will leave for the money. I know it sucks but we can't keep 4 highly paid OLs. I think we are also grooming his replacement within the organization. I think it will be Ikeche Ndukwe, who Bugel has been effusive about. Bugel thinks he will be a mauler in the league and I think we are keeping him under the wraps in the practice squad so that another team doesn't see his potential anytime soon in a game and sign him.

I hope we resign Dockery, I think he is just beggining to entire his Prime, this is going to be a break out year for him. I love that play on Sunday when him and Samuels pulled and ran about seven yards through the middle with Portis riding his back, that was awesome.

I think we are going to let Dockery go in the offseason as he is a UFA. It's not that he is bad but he will demand a lot of money. From what I hear also, Bugel really rides him in practice. I bet Dockery will leave for the money. I know it sucks but we can't keep 4 highly paid OLs. I think we are also grooming his replacement within the organization. I think it will be Ikeche Ndukwe, who Bugel has been effusive about. Bugel thinks he will be a mauler in the league and I think we are keeping him under the wraps in the practice squad so that another team doesn't see his potential anytime soon in a game and sign him.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173132

:laugh: Well this blows your theory all to hell! :laugh:

Dock is gonna ask for a lot of money though. I can't see how we can afford to keep him. It seems that we let all of our own FAs leave
You're right that we have let almost every free agent leave, but the major exception has been the offensive line. We re-signed Chris Samuels just last year, and he and Jansen are the only players on the team that have been here since 2000. I think there is a priority on offensive line continuity, and hopefully we'll be able to keep Dock.

Archived