Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your favorite scene in a movie ever?

Zguy28

-The opening scene beach landing in "Saving Private Ryan"

- The lead up to and cliff jump in "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid", some classic dialogue between Newman and Redford just before the jump.

- The Italian Restuarant scene in "The God Father" where Michael kills the crooked cop and the Turk.

-Ditto the above Big Jake quote, and would like to add the "I'm not gonna hit you" scene from McLintock!"

-The first time you see the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park

-The "I am the leprechaun" scene from Wayne's World 2

-Tombstone "Hell's coming with me!"

-The scene in Christmas Vacation when Clark is going off about his boss

Nice call!

You're part eggplant!

Also...

The assassination attempt in Scarface "That make you tough? To kill a couple of Kids?"

Near the end of Excalibur when Guinevere, now a nun, returns Excalibur to Arthur "I kept it all these years"

and of course this....

I love me some Salma

No one mentioned Ashe from Army of Darkness!!.. "Good? Bad?... I'm the guy with the gun"

Breakfast Club. Anthony Michael Hall "Cheeeeks can not hold day smoke.. dats wutit tiz"

The blues bar scene from Weird Science.

Oh oh oh!!...

Optimus Prime "The decepticons must be stopped.. no matter the cost".. Duhh duhh duhh duh YOU GOT THE TOUCH!... YOU GOT THE POWAHHHHHH!!! YEAH!!!!.

Everytime I see that I wanna fight.

Wow, that is a good question.

Here's a few of my favorite scenes:

"The Shining:" Jack Nicholson yells "Here's Johnny!"

"White Heat:" Cody Jarrett (James Cagney) yelling "Look Ma, top of the world!" right before meeting his demise.

"Gun Crazy:" The sharpshooting contest between Bart Tare (John Dall) and Annie Laurie Starr (Peggy Cummins).

"Love That Brute:" Jean Peters performing a sexy, fun rendition of "You Took Advantage of Me." (Definitely one of the sexiest scenes in cinema history!)

"Dr. Strangelove:" Major Kong (Slim Pickens) riding the bomb after it gets ejected from the jet.

"The Big Sleep:" The bookstore scene where the brainy, beautiful clerk (Dorothy Malone) flirts with detective Phillip Marlowe (Humphrey Bogart).

"Mean Girls:" The "Jingle Bell Rock" scene.

All around favorite:

"Where in the Hell is Beeks?"

"Beeks! I forgot all about that guy!"

Cut scene to the cage with Beeks and the Gorilla getting loaded onto the ship and the stevedore's comments.

..."Can't you see they're in love?"

in Trading Places

For no verbiage scene...

the ladder scene with John Belushi

in Animal House

For Animated scene...

"Fritz! Fritz, get up for God's sake! Get up! They've killed Fritz! They've killed Fritz! Those lousy stinking yellow fairies! Those horrible atrocity-filled vermin! Those despicable animal warmongers! They've killed Fritz! Take that! Take this! Take that, you green slime! You black hearted, short, bow-legged... "

in Wizards..

For Love scene...

down by the river between Stands with a Fist and Dances with Wolves

in Dances with Wolves.

For Sports

Redskins Superbowl victory over the Broncos

The sceen in Gladiatior when they fight in the arena for the first time and Maximus leads all the gladiatiors to victory. Then after he defies the emporer the whole crowd of gladiators underneath start chanting "Maximus"

"Get to tha CHOPPA!!!!

'

The BRIDG iS OOWWWTTT!!!

"F*** you Bennett"

Basically anything Arnold

"Ding Mother F****** Dong" - Steve Latimer -The Program

FREEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think thats it

The scene where that chick exposed her breasts in that movie.

The scene where the horse guys ride into the orcs in the last LOTR.

The scene where the guy shot the other guy in that movie.

The scene where Ocean's Eleven scam goes down.

The other scene where the breasted chick made another chick show her breasts.

The scene where Italian dude is in biker bar brawl in Bronx Tale.

The scene where guy fights computer programs but one of them has big boobs so he kisses her.

The scene where the loser Brit finally kicks ass in Shaun of the Dead.

The sceen in Gladiatior when they fight in the arena for the first time and Maximus leads all the gladiatiors to victory. Then after he defies the emporer the whole crowd of gladiators underneath start chanting "Maximus"

"Get to tha CHOPPA!!!!

'

The BRIDG iS OOWWWTTT!!!

"F*** you Bennett"

Basically anything Arnold

"Ding Mother F****** Dong" - Steve Latimer -The Program

FREEEEEEEDOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think thats it

Starting Defense !! Place at the table !!

-

-The scene in Christmas Vacation when Clark is going off about his boss

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *******s this side of the nuthouse.

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is. Hallelujah. Holy ****. Where's the Tylenol? "

Chevy Chase at his best!

:laugh:

My list:

1.. Private Ryan - D-DAY

2. Godfather - the Mane scene

3. Pyscho - Shower scene

4. Gone with the wind - Frankly my dear...

5. Titanic - sinking of that damn boat

6. Taxi Driver - in front of the mirror

7. Goodfellas - I'm a funny guy??

8. Glory - when Denzel sheds the tear

9. Deer Hunter - the russian roulette scene

10. Dirty Harry - Do you feel lucky punk?

Spock's death.

"The Ride of the Valkryes" from Apocalypse Now.

Another vote for Eastwood and Hackman from Unforgiven.

"Hello, Clarise"

Swordfight from The Princess Bride.

I bet I'm the only one who'll list Inspecting the Enterprise from The Motion Picture.

I really liked Travolta's death in Pulp Fiction. (Only part of the movie I liked.)

"Open the pod bay doors, please, Hal.", and the Blue Danube ascent and docking sequence.

Spock's death.

"The Ride of the Valkryes" from Apocalypse Now.

Another vote for Eastwood and Hackman from Unforgiven.

"Hello, Clarise"

Swordfight from The Princess Bride.

I bet I'm the only one who'll list Inspecting the Enterprise from The Motion Picture.

I really liked Travolta's death in Pulp Fiction. (Only part of the movie I liked.)

"Open the pod bay doors, please, Hal.", and the Blue Danube ascent and docking sequence.

Some real good stuff in here!

Hey, how about that scene in The Untouchables at the Canadian border? That would fit right in with this list...several scenes from North By Northwest as well!

Too many to list ..

Really liked the fight scene between, Achilles and Hector from "TROY"

Too many scenes in Pulp Fiction to pick from

The entire first half of Full Metal Jacket

Gotta love the first time ole Dirty Harry Callahan says "Go ahead, Make my day"

Archived