Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your favorite scene in a movie ever?

Zguy28

I forgot this one, my second all time favorite scene.

Last of the Mohicans. When Uncas is killed and Alice jumps off the cliff, the look on Magua's face. Then Nathaniel and Chingachcook chase down the Huron and kill Magua. Great music!

01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is sooooooo easy for me! I watch this movie every single time it's on. A little corny but I get hyped watching this from A Few Good Men:

Tom Cruise: It doesn't matter what I believe. It only matters what I can prove! So please, don't tell me what I know, or don't know; I KNOW THE LAW!

Demi Moore: You know nothing about the law. You're a used car salesman, Daniel. You're an ambulance chaser with a rank. You're nothing. Live with that.

Oh, yeah -- also the scene where Dawson (one of the Marines on trial) says to Tom Cruise: You're such a coward. I can't believe they let you wear a uniform.

I guess I like all of the scenes where they force Tom Cruise to put up a fight.

1. When Scarface take on Sosa's assassins at the end.

2. When Sean Ambrose empty his gun clip on the guy he thought was Ethan Hunt just to find out he killed his friend and Ethan Hunt tricked him (pretending to be his friend) and stole his antidoites Mission Impossible 2.

"What are you?" "I'm Batman".

The chariot scene in Ben Hur

When the FBI tells Sonny that Donnie is really an FBI agent.

Wesley Snipes holding the little snake on cut day in Major League

The Emperor arrives in Jedi, along with the "You already have" saved me line from Anakin at the end.

Archived