Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$1,000 on the Skins tomorrow.

illone

It's pretty sad when the Skins are playing the most pathetic team in the league, the spread is 4, and the fans think you're dumb for betting on them.

I'm with you, man. You're going to make money on that bet. No way Joe Gibbs is going to be humiliated for a third week in a row.

It's pretty sad when the Skins are playing the most pathetic team in the league, the spread is 4, and the fans think you're dumb for betting on them.

I'm with you, man. You're going to make money on that bet. No way Joe Gibbs is going to be humiliated for a third week in a row.

How do you know?

Your only 1 year old and I'm 100!

Indeed it is sad. That's fine, though. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

:cheers:

You may have more fun going to Atlantic City and putting it on Black. Better yet, go to your toilet and flush it all down the toilet. It makes for a better story.

Losing at 3 at home to a mediocre team with everything going your way.

Losing by 17 (really 24) to your archrival in a pivotal game.

So exactly why do you think they will cover? Adios to 1K.

They may win but a field goal (which Hall may or may not make) appears to be the best scenario.

The Texans realize this may be one of their best shots to win a game. At home against another 0-2 team that has looked just as worthless as them.

Archived