Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$1,000 on the Skins tomorrow.

illone

I don't see what the big deal is. He said he was UP on his bookie and could bet a portion of his winnings and still come out on top. He is betting with money that he has won, so in theory he is betting free money he earned.

Pretty smart if you ask me, betting "free" money on the skins. And if we loose or don't cover, he wont get his legs broke since he won't owe the bookie anything :laugh:

I don't see what the big deal is. He said he was UP on his bookie and could bet a portion of his winnings and still come out on top. He is betting with money that he has won, so in theory he is betting free money he earned.

Pretty smart if you ask me, betting "free" money on the skins. And if we loose or don't cover, he wont get his legs broke since he won't owe the bookie anything :laugh:

I won over 5K on the skins last season.

:cheers:

good luck my man...

I hung out with friend who had a 18 game parlay last weekend? I was too emabrassed ask since I don't know about gambling and I was around a bunch of gambling junkies, that is a lot huh? He said he lost 8k.

Any parlay over 2 teams is a lottery ticket.

Maybe you should take that $1000 and give it to MB, because that's about all he is worth right now!

Ok everybody maybe I spoke too soon. Obviously, I wrote this before the game so congrats to MB and the skins for a good game today, and hopefully this was the charge that the team needed.

Here's to kicking the **** out of the Jaguars!!! :cheers:

:):):):)

Winner winner.

Was nice to see our offense completely dominate the line of scrimmage today. The penalties need to cease if we expect to beat Jax, but they are beatable.

Thanks for all the solid replies, guys. And to those who said this was a bad decision, you should have more faith in your team.

:cheers:

Archived