Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats your Dream Superbowl?

SoCalRedskinFan

The dream superbowl-(season) for me would be....?

To go undefeated and eventually surpassing the 72' Dolphins and winning it all and going 19-0!The perfect season...

...And while on that long journey we set numerous records like beating the 85 Bears as the greatest defense ever....

We beat eli Manning in the divisional round of the playoffs 35-0 @ home ....

Then we beat Dallas in the NFC Championship game 74-0 (beating the bears points record in a game set against us 73-0)

Then we go on and play the Patriots...(I want knowone else but them people)The current ass-kissing Belichick (media) and his wonderboy Brady against the legend himself Gibbs.....Both going for a 4th SB and Belechick probably going for the greatest Dynasty ever....

(how any of you could choose to pick anyone else is beyond me...)

I want them to quit kissing his ass like he's god(Bill) and the only way to do that is to pound their ass in the SB!!

Then I want us to shut them out 41-0 just like they did to us in preseason....A record never been done...(shoutout in SB)

Then to make it all sweet...MR. Dan Snyder handed the trophy by the new Commissioner and saying we are the best team he's ever witnessed!!

Then Gibbs being asked if he will retire and he says..."I will finish my contract at the very least"!

future.....Then Gibbs wins his 3rd and final superbowl in his last year of contract and we win 3 SB's in a row...Breaking another record in the process....

That my friends would be the perfect season!!

Pats #1 - being the team that FINALLY beat the Pats in a SB would be solid.

Colts#2 - knocking off the high powered colts and keeping Manning as the modern day Marino would be nice too...

Ratbirds#3 - beating them and making all their fairweathered fans keep that ugly purple garb buried in a closet would be sweet.

Redskins blow out the Steelers. My girlfriends stepfather is a huge Steelers fan and is always giving me crap about the Skins. Even this year he makes comments like "I have you all fininshing last in that division". I never bad mouth his team, but when he does I find myself getting all fired up and I would love to stick it to him the biggest game of the year.

If the Raiders were a good team, a rematch with them would be my first choice. I doubt they'll come close to making the playoffs though.

So I'll go with the Steelers. Two teams with great tradition, and it would be cool to knock off the defending champions. Randel El going up against his former team.... Russ Grimm on the sidelines. Lots of cool storylines heading into the game.

It would have to be the pats. I live in NH and I am so sick of hearing about them. Nobody even knew them 10 years ago and now they are all "diehard" fans. Especailly after the game last Saturday where I proudly wore my Cooley jersey and took the jeers.

You're so right, cooper. It's been hillarious to see these bums come out of the woodwork now that the Pats are "winners" when they were nowhere to be found when the Patriots were the losers that they'll always really be. I'd love to be able to stick it to these losers and bums. To show them what a REAL football team plays like.

The two weeks leading up to the game would be Hell, but it would be worth it for the utter silence or excuse-making we'd get to hear on Monday Morning. Of course the answer to all the excuse making is... "Look at the scoreboard"

Ah...dreams....

1.Redskins beat Denver - Why not? They could use another whuppin.

2.Redskins beat Steelers - Knock off the reigning champs

3.Redskins beat NE - Gibbs v. Bellichick...lets' finally end the madness of who is the better coach! :D

4.Redskins beat Ravens - Beltway battle....beat up on em and shut up the ratbird fans still glowing from their 1 SB win

5.Redskins beat Raiders - Of course....revenge....

My dream season ending would be to first get a bye then play a 2nd round playoff game to a wild card winner say the eagles or giants and blow them a new a hole. Then play the Cowboys in the NFC Championship Game and blow them out really bad as well.

Then meet my first choice (Raiders) and humilate them. my 2nd choice would be the Steelers since they have so many local fans and they are the reigning champion.

People This is not to far fetched! (Except maybe for the raider part) ;)

I think three matchups would be great.

1. Team versus team would be Washington over Pitt 27-24.

2. Redskin rematch over the Raiders.

3. Redskin rematch over the Dolphins.

All three games would require our stepping on Dallas in the NFC Championship Game of course, how about another score of 35-7 or 14-13. Either would do for me. Heck just beating Dallas to go to the prom would satisfy my hunger.

Archived