Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats your Dream Superbowl?

SoCalRedskinFan

OK I was driving home from work and of course thoughts went to the Skins game on thursday nite and I got to thinking....

If I could have my dream season and the Skins make it to and win the Superbowl, who do I imagine them beating? Hmmmm....

What AFC team would I like to see, if I had my way, get crushed by my beloved Skins? It took me a little while but I think I would love to see them destroy the Raiders.

Its not that I hate the Raiders, its just well...I'd like a little revenge.

What about you? Who would you like to see the Skins match up with and win the Superbowl against?

Hail

:point2sky

The Colts. I have the same situation with my mom's family in Indianapolis.

I would really like to tell them off, but that wouldn't go over too well with the wife. They always send my son Steelers clothes too; I sent them a picture of me throwing them in the trash. Then of course my wife pulled them back out washed them and he wears them we I am not around.:doh:

I would really like to tell them off, but that wouldn't go over too well with the wife. They always send my son Steelers clothes too; I sent them a picture of me throwing them in the trash. Then of course my wife pulled them back out washed them and he wears them we I am not around.:doh:

Had the same problem with a buddy of mine who is a Bills fan. Bought my daughter a cheerleader outfit. Let just say it never made it out of the trash can!

I would like them to destroy the Steelers. My wife is from Pittsburgh and her family always gives me crap about the Skins.

My husband and his family are all Steelers fans too, but luckily they are cool about it and my husband likes the Skins. However, a Superbowl between our two teams would not be good. We wouldn't be able to watch it together. I don't think my husband could stand to hear me cussing his team.

I'd love to keep Parcells out of the playoffs on our way to homefield advantage and then take out Belichick's Pats and wonder boy Brady in the Super Bowl to cap off a triumphant return to glory for Coach Gibbs.

Then I wanna see a bunch of "I was wrong to say the game has pass Joe Gibbs by" articles from all the usual suspects.

Is that too much to ask?

I like the Raiders idea, but would it really be revenge at this point? I don't know.

Edit: Sonofabee....we don't play Dallas late this year. Oh well. Just sweep those losers.

I'm tepmted to say Redskins vs. Pats because I'm sick of all the media love the Patriots are receiving. However, I would love to see the Redskins annihilate (sp?) the Broncos. I just wanna see Tom Jackson :pooh: himself. You know in the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl, he would talk about how the Redskins have no chance of beating the Broncos. Denver's the most complete team in the NFL...Blah, blah, blah. I would love to see the look on his face if his team were to be crushed by the Redskins again.

Archived