Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats your Dream Superbowl?

SoCalRedskinFan

It's tempting to say Indy, but I suppose it would have to be the Pats. Like someone already said, beating them 41-0 when the games do count would be sweetness. Make Belicheck look like a fool and show him what a hall of fame coach looks like. Just embarass them and their arrogant a-hole coach and owner.

Watch Cooley flatten Bruschi a half dozen times and burn him for about two TD's. Portis have about two-hundred on the ground, juking their fat linebackers over and over again.

Their TE, Watson has zero catches because Washington is all over him on every play. Highlights of the preseason game between us and NE are shown throughout the game as an illustration of how little preseason scores mean.

Right after the game, both Saunders and Williams are offered head coaching jobs and turn them down, saying they want to make a run at a few more superbowls in burgandy and gold and that they can't imagine working for a different organization.

Snyder says he has six flags... and now he wants six Lombardies.

The copycat NFL starts de-emphasizing the draft and putting a premium on young, talented free agents and/or pick for player trades. A couple of teams, desperate to try to build a team like the Redskins trade their now, de-valued first round draft picks to us and we pick great rookies, thus eventually shifting the value back to the draft because again, Washington sets the trends in the NFL.

Santana Moss Walk off TD in OT against the Colts.

Perfect ending. personally, it'd have to be like a very tense game, like it's 24-16. WIth less than 3 minutes, Brunell throws it to Moss for like 65+ yards for the score. Than Clinton runs over Freeney on his way to tieing it up. In OT, both teams get chances, and then CpO just breaks like a 98 yard run to send the Colts packing.

What AFC team would I like to see, if I had my way, get crushed by my beloved Skins? It took me a little while but I think I would love to see them destroy the Raiders.

I instantly came up with the Raiders as well. In 1984, I *loved* the Redskins. But, I had the biggest crush on Marcus Allen (I had his pictures all over my Geometry text book cover). :adoration:rotflmao:Anyway, I can still remember exactly how nervous I was the entire day leading up to the game. I had on my Redskins t-shirt, but who did I root for? My team or my GUY??? :laugh: In the end, I decided that the team was more important than any man. :point2sky But, they let me down and I sat there, totally distraught, as their asses were handed to them. :censored:

So, my choice would be the Raiders, so the Skins could avenge themselves. I relive the awful nervousness I felt that day every time the Skins play a big game. I don't think I'll stop until they whoop up on some Raiders booty in a Super Bowl.:raidersuc

Living in Colorado, nothing would make me happier than to have the Skins crush Dallas in the playoffs and then stomp the Broncos once again.

The winning bet would be for all Boys and Bronco fans to give me the old :notworthy every time I walk into the room. Now THAT would be a dream come true. ;)

To see them beat Eli in NFC championship then Payton in Superbowl would be great but to hear Schlereath(spelling) and Jackson suck the Bronco's jock for two weeks then whip them and listen at all their excuses would be the best

ha...true that. They do ride the Brons jock extremely hard. Schlereth is a sell out on the Skins.

My dream superbowl would include the Dallas Cowboys getting moved to the AFC for just 1 season then blowing them out 49-0 as the 500:1 underdogs.

But thats impossible. My true dream superbowl is one that we go to and win and I am around to see it because the last time the skins won I was 3 and...well...I havent been watching every game for 11 years for nothing. I will be here when they win their next superbowl.

I'd like to beat the Bengals because I really like to watch them, however, I'd really like to beat down the Pats because I'm so sick of the love affair with the media and Belichick and it would also get Joe Gibbs the respect that he deserves.
After thinking about seeing the Steelers get crushed, I really don't wanna see them in another SB. Same goes for Denver and the Ravens, and the Colts probably won't be as good this year. I have enjoyed the Patriots SB's though and it would be a beautiful thing for Gibbs to go down as the guy who beat Belichek and grabbed #4. Just love to see it for Gibbs- he deserves it.

my opinion - **** a dream superbowl, my dream is the nfc championship game at FedEx, where we shomp the **** out of TO, Roy Williams, and all those other star-loving fairies:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived