Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chats are back: Dan Snyder.....

Art

Mr. Snyder, thanks for all you do for our Skins. I would like to address one thing however. I have season tickets and my kids love to attend the games. Unfortunately the seats behund me are usually taken up by the opposing team. I've gotten to the point I hate to bring my kids anymore because of the foul language, rude comments and just plain rude behavior of these fans. I wish their were a hotline or some means to report this and deal with the situation. Especially the Raven and Eagles fans. Because of the fights last year, I'm affraid to bring my fanmily to this years Eagle game. Thank you.

My favorite questions so far :)

Mr. Snyder, this season will be the tenth the Redskins have played at FedEx Field. You have invested in improvements to the stadium and many fans seem to have gotten used to the facility as home after many years at RFK Stadium. However, given that you inherited the stadium and having had the chance to visit some of the newer venues around the league, do you ever imagine a scenario in which you would build a new stadium for the team as part of your legacy as owner? Thank you.
Williams or Saunders as the next head coach?

Figure i'd give it a shot. :whoknows:

Best raquetball player? You, Vinny, Coach Gibbs, or Santana Moss?
Mr. Snyder,

If Coach Gibbs shows interest in continuing his work in the organization after his tenure as a coach, would you be open to him being a part of the "front office" and if so what would job title would suit him best?

Secondly, my wife and I would like to thank you for your hard work and dedication to this team/organization and we are celebrating our 3rd year as season ticket holders.

Thanks Dan,

HTTR!

As you have probably met the man, what can you tell us about Roger Goodell? How is he different from Tagliabue?
Besides the team itself, what is your favorite Redskin possession. (Autograph, hat, etc...)
Thank you for taking the time to answer questions.

Why do Len Pasquerelli (ESPN) and Dr. Z (CNNSI) have such a disdain for the Redskins' Front Office, and you in particular? Curious to get your take.

Thanks.

Worst. Question. Ever.

DON'T EVEN GIVE HIM THE IDEA, PEOPLE!!!:mad:

Dan, is there any chance that we will get a retractable dome over Fed Ex so that we can host a Super Bowl and increase the noise to deepen our Home Field Advantage?

Not sure why the need to post all the questions here, given they're all available on the link :) ... but since you did, be sure to check MADD's little gem while you've over there. Perhaps the most self-indulgent screed we've seen yet in any ES chat or interview. And that's saying something. Heck, it's almost Michael Moore worthy.

You go, MADD.

Not sure why the need to post all the questions here, given they're all available on the link :) ... but since you did, be sure to check MADD's little gem while you've over there. Perhaps the most self-indulgent screed we've seen yet in any ES chat or interview. And that's saying something. Heck, it's almost Michael Moore worthy.

You go, MADD.

I'm here for your entertainment. I expect his answer to be, "Fine, we'll let Mr Madd run the draft next year. Will that shut him up?"

I'm here for your entertainment. I expect his answer to be, "Fine, we'll let Mr Madd run the draft next year. Will that shut him up?"

Doubtful. Both the shutting up part, and the part where the interviewer actually takes the requisite half an hour to read your pompous polemic. :)

Doubtful. Both the shutting up part, and the part where the interviewer actually takes the requisite half an hour to read your pompous polemic. :)

Don't worry, no one expects you guys to actually ask your boss a tough question. My favorite question so far: "Dear Mr. Snyder, Why do you rule so awesomely?" That just says it all, doesn't it? No need for a followup question after that!

We'll leave it to the court of public opinion to determine the honesty/accuracy of your characterization of that arrogant lecture as a "tough question." We also have the benefit of the past Snyder chat archived here to hold up to your suggestion that we don't ask the "tough questions."

What we probably won't do is waste our time or Mr. Snyder's on the kind of rambling grandstand you figured you'd indulge in from the anonymity of your keyboard.

What we probably won't do is waste our time or Mr. Snyder's on the kind of rambling grandstand you figured you'd indulge in from the anonymity of your keyboard.

I hardly rambled. I was clear and concise. What I wasn't was fawning, which is the tone you're trying to strike. And do you seriously think I need the "anonymity of my keyboard" to speak my mind? I'd say you don't know me that well.

And I knew when I submitted that question that you'd never have the balls to ask it... so I guess I know you pretty well.

I hardly rambled. I was clear and concise. What I wasn't was fawning, which is the tone you're trying to strike. And do you seriously think I need the "anonymity of my keyboard" to speak my mind? I'd say you don't know me that well.

And I knew when I submitted that question that you'd never have the balls to ask it... so I guess I know you pretty well.

It wasn't a question - it was an agenda with a question mark slapped at the end. You actually have to be open to a response to ask a legitimate, honest question. Theres clearly nothing Dan Snyder could say to you to convince you he's not the Anti-Christ.

We'll forward along ANY question thats formulated respectfully. But yeah, we won't include whats essentially an attack piece dressed up as a question. Because we're gutless? Nope. Because its rude. Period. We've consistently asked questions that might have been potentially uncomfortable to coaches and players. We've pretty much asked what you guys have asked us to ask in these chats :) But we're not going to be rude to an invited guest. Not for you. Not for anyone.

Do you have anything in vitriol? Anything at all?

You rambled!!!!!!!!! How can you say anything bad about our draft picks since Coach Gibbs returned i.e. Cooley and Taylor. You took a poop shot at he owner

plain and simple.:evil:

Do you even follow the team? Dan hasn't even owned the Skins for 10 years, yet you accuse him of "the revolving door you built in the coach's office destroyed any chance of stability for 10 long, ugly years." He bought the team in 1999, genius. And we've had the same HC and DC for the 3rd season now....sounds pretty stable to me. :rolleyes:

WOW MrMadd there are dozens of ways to ask that question that sound a little less like calling Mr. snyder and ass. You should have looked into one.

Thanks to ES management for a neat opportunity.

MrMadd is that kid from school that when he raised his hand everyone in the class groaned :P

Archived