Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor is better than Roy Williams...alot better.

SkinsNoles21

Roy Williams is a liablity in coverage. EOS. You can be the hardest hitter in the league, but if you can't cover, then you aren't a complete player. Why do you think Lavar is gone? He was one of the hardest hitting Linebackers in the league, but he was a liability in other areas of the game.

As a defender, no matter what position you play, you aren't going to have the chance to lay a hellacious lick on someone every single time the ball carrier is in your area. Sean Taylor is a complete football player at the Safety position. Roy Williams is not.

ST is the best saftey in the nfl, and will be for a while, Roy dont even come close , edd reed is the only other saftey that is even close.

How can you be the best safety in the NFL with ZERO All Pro Honors. st is good I will give him that, but he is not Ed Reed good.

Roy Williams eats babies for fun. Sean Taylor is definitely a good player, but in my biased opinion he isn't on the same level as Williams.

The only reason why ST is not on the same level as Williams is because Sean has already passed him. Taylor makes opposing offenses scared, they dont want to play against him. He shut down all big time WR, T.O, Moss, Johnson, not to mention, MeShawn. Sean has definate got over the hump as the best in the NFC East, now I think he has the potentional as best in the NFL, and he's not far from it.

Edit: And yes, Sean Taylor definately hits harder than Roy Williams.

Do you honestly think Taylor hits harder than Williams?

Yes. He is bigger, faster, stronger, and more athletic. Not to mention a better all around tackler. The "Roy Williams Rule" is in the league because Roy horsecollars more than anyone in the league. Thats not good form, usually a horsecollar is used when the player you're trying to tackle is about to run right past you after you take a poor angle.

:dallasuck

Edit: Hell yes. 700 posts and an avatar change. Which reminds me, you know who else hits harder than Roy Williams? Mike Sellars, he hits like an 18 wheeler. Thank God I upgraded from the field goal team, Sellers is the man. Who's got the Sellars signature with him running over B-Dawk? That is one hell of a signature.

Your rediculous dude. Sean Taylor does have more potiential than Roy Williams your right. He is better than him now too. I know thats hard to see but its the truth. I'm not your casual skin homer by the way too.

I'm tired of Cowboy Fans saying "HAHAHAHAHHAHA YOUR RIGHT PUNK!!! sean TAYLOR IS betTER than Roy WILLiaMs ~~~POtientiallYYY!~~~~~~ BUUUUUT ROy williamsS is better than SEAN "SPIT MOUTHer" TAYLOR NoooOOooowwwW."

:doh: Atleast you sounded like a human being when you disagreed cowboy fan.

How am I ridiculous? I said that it's up for discussion, but you can't say that a player is better NOW because of his potential. Whatever, obviously you've read my username and decided not to even think about anything I said before you attack me. Whatever.

I would take Sean Taylor...right now, over Roy. This year ST will take his game to the next level and Roys best years are behind him.

How are Roy's best years behind him? Enlighten me.

How am I ridiculous? I said that it's up for discussion, but you can't say that a player is better NOW because of his potential. Whatever, obviously you've read my username and decided not to even think about anything I said before you attack me. Whatever.

How are Roy's best years behind him? Enlighten me.

Watching your boy Roy this season should enlighten you on how his best years have passed. :dallasuck

You could take this post a little further and say:

Gibbs>Parcells

Brunell>Bledsoe

Portis>Julius Jones

Santana Moss>Terry Glenn

Jansen, Samuels and Thomas>anybody on the OL for Dallas

Griffin>any D lineman for the Dallas

M. Washington>any LB for Dallas

Springs>any CB for Dallas

Cooley>Witten

of course Sean T.>Roy W.

No wonder we kicked the crap out of them last year. :dallasuck

Yeah...we'll have plenty of "concrete" for ya come Week 2... :dallasuck

:doh: That qualifies as the "Wait and See" approach. Why don't you guys wait until you actually have proof before you say all this stuff? See, if you say all this stuff, and then on Week 2, RW has a 10 INT game, it'll make you look bad.

You could take this post a little further and say:

Gibbs>Parcells - sure, whatever, i really am not qualified to answer this, I have no idea about them in their glory days

Brunell>Bledsoe - i'm not so sure about that. before flozell went down, Bledsoe had a really high QB Rating

Portis>Julius Jones - only a blind homer would disagree

Santana Moss>Terry Glenn - ""

Jansen, Samuels and Thomas>anybody on the OL for Dallas - ""

Griffin>any D lineman for the Dallas - meh, sure I could go with this. Our DE's are so young, it's hard to tell how good they are

M. Washington>any LB for Dallas - well, idk about that. Ware is blossoming into a great player.

Springs>any CB for Dallas - i think Newman is better. IIRC, last year, he gave up 0 TD's, and was hit with 0 PI calls. One bad day doesn't make a CB bad.

Cooley>Witten - well, idk about this either.

of course Sean T.>Roy W. - i've already voiced my opinion on this

Those are my opinions on your remarks.

So let's see, so far in this thread the cowpukes have criticised us for "living in the past" and for the "wait and see method" what are we supposed to do, compare their two training camps so far? that wouldn't be fair to Roy because he probably doesn't want to horsecollar anyone on his own team.....probably.

I see it this way, Sean Taylor hasn't had the chance to have any all pro seasons because this will only be his third season in the league, but I do believe it will be an all pro one. RW on the other hand will not have an all pro season this year cause he wont be able to horsecollar anybody, therefore his tackles will go down by half and the penalties he will draw will go up by double.

when it's all said and done, at the end of both of their careers, ST will have had the better career. PERIOD

:doh: That qualifies as the "Wait and See" approach. Why don't you guys wait until you actually have proof before you say all this stuff? See, if you say all this stuff, and then on Week 2, RW has a 10 INT game, it'll make you look bad.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If Roy W gets 10 INTs in week 2, I will personally fly you to Tampa and buy you dinner at Ruth's Chris...DEAL? :laugh:

BTW, you can ask the Eagles and the Bucs about ST...they know all about him... :cool:

Oh, yeah...remember this???

Redskins 35

Cowgirls 7

See you...in Sep-tem-ber... :laugh:

Archived