Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Girl going to KILL HERSELF on the internet

Cooked Crack

ribs.

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?

Its a simple question, don't jerk me around! "

If you were a hot dog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

I know I would I'd smother myself in brown mustard and relish, I'd be delicious...

I really don't get all of these emo, goth, "I'm depressed because I am normal so I am going to dress and act like other people so I can be an individual and not be like everyone else." Yet, it's uncanny how many people are emo or goth. How individualistic is it to follow a certain group?

Kids nowadays are missing out on the best years of their lives because "it's cool" to be depressed. It's quite sad.

While this crazy ***** killing herself doesn't bother me, this stickam site does. Because her site was/is down, I took time to look at other peoples sites to see what it was all about. It was the first I'd heard of it. This entire concept is really disturbing. 14 year old girls online live at 2:00am and anyone can click on their profile and watch them in their bedroom. Audio feeds 'n all.:doh:

I'm now officially even more scared at the thought of having my own child.

That is pretty friggin' creepy.....::shudder::

hey! if you had a choice between being the top scientist in your field or getting mad cow disease, what would it be?`

Top scientist of course

"good answer, cause if you said mad cow I would've bitten your ear off, I would have come at you like a (I don't know what comes here) made of teeth, fingernails and skin..."

I really don't get all of these emo, goth, "I'm depressed because I am normal so I am going to dress and act like other people so I can be an individual and not be like everyone else." Yet, it's uncanny how many people are emo or goth. How individualistic is it to follow a certain group?

As Shakespeare said, "Ay, there's the rub." Parents are useless, and people are stupid.

Here endeth the lesson.

Kids nowadays are missing out on the best years of their lives because "it's cool" to be depressed. It's quite sad.

I know alot of Goth people, and I think they all would be ticked if you classed them with emo. They aren't anything like that, and only dress goth when going out. Not to mention the girls I know that dress Goth when going out...look HOT!!!

I'm not classifying all Goths, but the goths when I was in high school were just like the emo kids today.

You wondered how they went through life without repeatedly getting punched in the face.

yeah your generation screwed everything up ;)

It's amazing how a simple concept, and style of music gets warped through the generations. Really makes me wonder what the people 5-10 years older then me think of how my generation twisted and screwed up the "concepts" of the 80's. Or if we did at all.

I'm not classifying all Goths, but the goths when I was in high school were just like the emo kids today.

You wondered how they went through life without repeatedly getting punched in the face.

Same with my HS. Except they didnt listen to "emo" music, they listened to Nine Inch Nails.

They all also took Drama. :whoknows:

Same with my HS. Except they didnt listen to "emo" music, they listened to Nine Inch Nails.

They all also took Drama. :whoknows:

lol...see above response... :laugh:

of course maybe my friends are only part time goth...only dress the part when they go out...

Archived