Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - Skins @ Bengals - The season starts here!

TK

Okay. I like this radio thing too. Alright. Last trip to the store taken care of, ( why I was a bit late for the thread). Check.

Radio on. Check.

Dinner. Check.

Beverage of choice, (Lemonade), check.

Redskins attire...............

Uh oh. Be right back. :paranoid:

;)

OK.

Who will start the whining...........and how long into the game will it be?

:laugh:

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited about the 5th season of game threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blondie

Somebody mentioned that in another thread......

My prediction as within the first 5-10 plays after Mark misses a pass.

(I'll even guess as to who will be the first ESer to complain....if you want me to)

Don't post a picture of that. I speak for everyone when I say we do not want to see you & your Skins thong. :silly:

Bleah. Why I don't have one. I don't want to see me in one. :laugh: As for the first to whine Blondie, hard to say. But just have to figure the first cheese and crackers moment happens somewhere in the first few series with the starters. We also need to figure which guy is going to get cut first. :silly:

Ok...Im screwed...gonna have to go with just the hat...I just cant put on a CHAMP or LAVAR jersey and my Riggins jersey isnt here yet...too much of a chance to wear the other two right?:doh:

you can duct tape the name plate or cut it out, like I did for some old jerseys. You'll need some small scissors, and it will take a few minutes, but then you get a nice blank #24 and #56 jersey, you can now cheer on Shawn Springs and Jasper Harvey!

Okay. I like this radio thing too. Alright. Last trip to the store taken care of, ( why I was a bit late for the thread). Check.

Radio on. Check.

Dinner. Check.

Beverage of choice, (Lemonade), check.

Redskins attire...............

Uh oh. Be right back. :paranoid:

;)

HA HA HA.. i'VE BEEN WEARING MY SKINS STUFF ALL WEEKEND LONG. :point2sky

anybody think john hall is in trouble if he misses an easy (relatively) kick tonight?

Rather him miss all the kicks in pre season and get ditched before the real season starts. Hes been a weak link for a while now. Down to his health i know... but we need to get a good healthy kicker before we lose the nerves about John's leg.

Rather him miss all the kicks in pre season and get ditched before the real season starts. Hes been a weak link for a while now. Down to his health i know... but we need to get a good healthy kicker before we lose the nerves about John's leg.

I think Hall is going to rebound this week and have some good kicks. Hall will be kicking when the season starts.

Archived