Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why the Redskins will win on Sunday

SKiNz Jus 2 sick

Have fun...and don't get hurt...Dallas is waiting on Week 2...Sunday night, baby!!! :dallasuck

That's a nailbiter right there.

I need to enjoy the lack of logic w/ the added kool-aid binges before any of that starts.

My predicted score?

Redskins - 87, Bengals 4

:notworthy

My predicted score?

Redskins - 87, Bengals 4

Are we really going to give up two safeties? I just don't see it happening. Forget about our strong offense; it's just unusual for there to be more than one safety in a game.

According to wikipedia, the LA Rams recorded 3 safeties against the Giants in a game in 1984, and three times a I-A college football team has gotten 3 in a game: ASU in 1996, North Texas in 2003, and Bowling Green in 2005.

Are we really going to give up two safeties? I just don't see it happening. Forget about our strong offense; it's just unusual for there to be more than one safety in a game.

According to wikipedia, the LA Rams recorded 3 safeties against the Giants in a game in 1984, and three times a I-A college football team has gotten 3 in a game: ASU in 1996, North Texas in 2003, and Bowling Green in 2005.

Nope. They will kick the extra point after the field goal. Or they will go for 2 after the safety. Should be interesting nonetheless. ;)

1st even tho its only Preseason Our O will overwhealm their D

2nd They not ready

3rd I turn 18 Sunday so hopefully the skins deliver on my B-day this year

:cheers: to getting drunk and watching redskins football

This may be bad news, but the drinking age hasn't been 18 since, well, since I was 18.

(It wasn't my fault!)

This may be bad news, but the drinking age hasn't been 18 since, well, since I was 18.

(It wasn't my fault!)

So what! IMO, if you are old enough to travel to a foreign land and have the natives try to KILL YOU, you are definitley old enough to have a few beers with your Pop, or friends/family or whatever.

Fair enough. I must have just forgot how great our o-line is for a second. :doh:

89-2

Actually we will win b/c the Bengals are going to have a hard time fielding a team, Palmer is hurt and half of the team has been arrested in the past few weeks. BTW another one was just arrested for Boating while intoxicated!!!!

I just read that, it's their starting guard. What a dumbass...the whole team is getting arrested.

In a bout of preseason sympathy the refs will award the Bengals four points after a miraculous 68 yard field goal. Interestingly, the redskins, angered by the generosity will follow the record field goal with returning a kickoff, 3 fade routes, two flies, a post corner and three portis skampers - all for touchdowns. The bengals will cry... the skins will cry too - because they will feel bad... briefly.

Archived