Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Freddy Mitchell - bring him in for some WR depth?

SkinsTillIDie

So it seems like Freddy Mitchell is still out of a job and has been practicing with the Cowboys. Maybe we should sign him to the vet min (+ incentives) to add to some depth?

Last year, it was evident in the playoffs that we needed some more recieving options, and Moss was getting double and triple teamed consistently. Freddy would add some great downfield speed and could really stretch the field and open up the middle for Cooley and Sellers.

He was a former first round pick, so he must have still hidden talents that I am sure our coaching staff could uncover. Additionally, he has Superbowl experience that none of our players have, and he could use this to tutor our less travelled recievers. He could also offer us insight on the offenses of two of our division rivals.

I doubt he would get 140 receptions, but maybe half that? He could definately do a job for us, especially after last season's woes.

Get him in camp Coach Gibbs!

Who does Freddy Mitchell predict he will play for? Whoever wins the Super Bowl?

I heard he predicted he will have 150 catches for 3200 yards thise season and 45 TDs...receiving...along with 1000+ yards rushing from doing end-arounds and 1000+ yards passing from doing WR option passes. As well as 1000+ yards combined in return yards...

He wants to go to a team that will let him play CB as well on defense.

You should be beaten for posting this. I nominate Mass Skins Fan. He will get medieval on your ass. :mad:

Allow me to join the fray. :stick: :whippin: :slap: :nutkick:

Mr. 4th-and-26 can rot in hell for all I care. Just say NO to FredEx!

Not sure why this guy is being labeled as a tool because he stated his opinion. :rolleyes:

I would not bring Mitchell in for one reason because we do not need him. He is not that bad of a WR. There are much more worse WR's in the league today. What makes him 'bad' in our eyes, for the most part, is that in his mind he is the best WR to ever grace the NFL. Can't fault the guy for having confidence in himself...

He just has a little TOO MUCH confidence. :silly:

Archived