Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you Daniel Snyder....

CapitalDefense

Tarhog brought up a great point in another thread and I thought this deserved its own, just to thank all the Extreme staff and Redskins.com for all they do...

Tarhogs quote

For those that got to watch, it was great. You can't beat a live feed of Joe Gibbs on the eve of Training Camp. Great stuff, and we're extremely lucky to have the kind of ground-breaking NFL coverage we're getting from redskins.com. Thats not sucking up - its a fact.

Also, Larry told us after the presser that they will have a news broadcast after the last practice everyday Monday through Friday. Awesome!!!

Daniel Snyder gets all of the credit, he is giving us all information about our favorite team first hand. Thank you Mr. Snyderclaps.gif

Also Extremes very own Andyman gives us a scoop like no other, thanks to you as well.

Down here in Pantherville, Bill Rosinski takes shots at the Redskins and Daniel Snyder everyone once in a while about the web TV and the recent radio deal.

Jealous just jealoussilly.gif

Its great to be a Redskins fan, with a great owner who will dish out the cash, and the greatest coaching staff ever assembled.

Fans of this team should remember to thank Dan Snyder every day of the season. He has done nothing but try his hardest to give us what we all want. I can honestly say that I wouldn't want any other owner in the league, DS knows and respects the heritage and promise of the Washington Redskins.

Fans of this team should remember to thank Dan Snyder every day of the season. He has done nothing but try his hardest to give us what we all want. I can honestly say that I wouldn't want any other owner in the league, DS knows and respects the heritage and promise of the Washington Redskins.

I COULDNT AGREE MORE. HE WAS A LITTLE TOO INVOLVED WITH THE COACHING UNTIL GIBBS CAME ALONG AND TOLD HIM TO JUST DISH OUT THE CASH AND ENJOY THE GAME. :dallasuck

He deserves so much more credit than he gets. I guess, we the fans, will have to give him that much more love since the mediots and others won't do it. So, THANK YOU, Mr. Snyder, you are a great owner and I am proud to be a fan of the team. Keep up the good work and HTTR!

Thanks Mr. S :)

You're quite welcome Bubba, I didn't know people liked me this much! :laugh:

BTW, my handle was not to be Mr. S(nyder), just so people don't start thinking. It was a nickname at work a few years ago.

Yes, thank you Dan! I appreciate everything you have done, with the exception of hiring Steve Spurrier (I'm an FSU fan so that made it even tougher) even though I know you had our best interest at heart. You did what nobody could have done, you got Joe Gibbs to come back to us. For that, I salute you sir!

Yes, thank you Dan! I appreciate everything you have done, with the exception of hiring Steve Spurrier!

Are you kidding??? If not for Mr. Snyder hiring Spurrier I would not have the excellent seats I have now. :D

I think what we can thank Mr Snyder most for is bringing back Gibbs AND letting Joe do his thing without meddling. There were times in each of the past two seasons I was afraid he was going to butt in but by all accounts he hung back and didn't interfere. THANK YOU MR SNYDER

Archived