Did anyone see NFL live tonight?

WeThreeKingsRuleU

HOT or not?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. HOT or not?

• Hell yeah, she's a smoking olympic athlete
    • Nope, I'm gay

Merge if there is already a thread about this

I just got in from playing pool at the bar tonight, and i saw but didn't hear NFL live tonight, they had a fact or fiction segment, the question was "Moss and Randle EL best WR duo in the NFL" and Micheal Irvin (i think?) spoke in length about how it was fiction.

Im just curious as to what his reasoning was, but if someone could fill me in, im sure everyone else would like to know also...

too early to say.. but i like these combos ahead of us yet since we dont know what llyod and randel el can be with each other

not in any order but ahead of washington

arizona, indy, oakland, cowboys, carolina, cincy, denver

true too early to tell, but of all those teams you mentioned skinfan2k, the cowpukes were the only ones with highlights shown SURPRISE!!

I saw the show.. Irvin said that Moss and Randle El are not the best duo he said someone like Steve Smith and Keyshawn Johnson, or T.O. and Terry Glenn are much better... Of course I don't take anything Michael Irvin says seriously... He is always speaking under the influence of homerism or crack, take your pick. :40oz:

Of course it is fiction, if we have the best duo it will be B-Lloyd and Randle El.

:doh: Well that doesn't make sense. Are you saying that Moss is our 3rd best WideOut? Moss is like in the top 5 as far as Best WRs in the game, the other two have yet to prove their fair worth for us...Moss in his first season set a number of 'Skins records!

I saw the show.. Irvin said that Moss and Randle El are not the best duo he said someone like Steve Smith and Keyshawn Johnson, or T.O. and Terry Glenn are much better... Of course I don't take anything Michael Irvin says seriously... He is always speaking under the influence of homerism or crack, take your pick.

HAHA, HTTR!:rotflmao:

but seriously, it truely is too soon to tell, let the games be played

Of course I don't take anything Michael Irvin says seriously... He is always speaking under the influence of homerism or crack, take your pick.

:laugh: :applause: You ain't just whistling Dixie there Deion SanderClaus...I mean SantanaClaus!!! ;)

Dallas

Indy

Carolina

Cincy

Arizona

Denver

Oakland

St.Louis

All have better 1-2 WR combos IMO

:laugh:

Come on

maybe, but anyone's guess is as good as mine, except yours :)

Indy

Cincy

Denver

Arizona

Oakland (depending on what happens with Porter)

I really like the group Az has, with Denny Green as a coach, that O might explode.

Speaking of exploding, better make sure Bledsoe does not bite T.O.'s head off during a game. :)

BOOM

Perhaps but- how about starting WR & TE corps; Moss/Lloyd/Randle El/Cooley/Fauria- is it the best unit in the NFL?

How about Reggie Wayne/Marvin Harrison/Brandon Stokley/Their Tight End/Joseph Addai

or

Terry Glenn/Terrell Owens/Jason Witten

or

Andre Johnson/Eric Moulds/Jub Putzier

Braylon Edwards/Kellen Winslow Jr/Joe Jurivicious could explode soon too.

We have an impressive wide recieving corps just not Top 5

Moss, Lloyd, & EL could be considered a top 5 combo, after this season. They gotta prove it on the field 1st.

Just like Cowboy fans can say they have the best Wr core or whatever, they need to at least make the playoffs w/ Parcells 1st, and then we can talk about how good they are. :)

These things are always so subjective but at this point in time there isn't a sane person on Earth that could claim it was fact. But you don't have to have the best WRs to win a SB. In fact, you don't have to have the best anything other than complete team. That's what Joe Jackson Gibbs has been piecing together.

:laugh:

Come on

maybe, but anyone's guess is as good as mine, except yours :)

Indy

Cincy

Denver

Arizona

Oakland (depending on what happens with Porter)

I really like the group Az has, with Denny Green as a coach, that O might explode.

Speaking of exploding, better make sure Bledsoe does not bite T.O.'s head off during a game. :)

BOOM

Tory Holt > Santana Moss

Isaac Bruce > Brandon Lloyd (at this point)

Terrell Owens > Santana Moss

Terry Glenn > Brandon Lloyd

Steve Smith > Santana Moss

Keyshawn Johnson > Brandon Lloyd

Archived