Extremeskins

Did anyone see NFL live tonight?

WeThreeKingsRuleU

HOT or not?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. HOT or not?

• Hell yeah, she's a smoking olympic athlete
    • Nope, I'm gay

IMO, Dallas' WR corp is just as unproven as ours.

Pretty bold talk to be putting your corp above Indy and Arizona there EC.....

Terrell Owens has been better for a longer period of time than Moss. You forget, TO has been "elite" for 6-7 years, whereas Moss was considered a #2 receiver prior to last season

Terry Glenn has been a great #1 in this league, and while he is no more than a #2 now, he has about as solid as #2 as it gets. Brandon Lloyd had some decent seasons in SF before he was basically thrown out for his attitude and unwillingness to make catches in traffic.

Both have more to prove than TO and Glenn. We KNOW TO will get his, however Moss has had only one great year. The pressure is on him to repeat it.

And I wasnt listing them in order, just whenever they came to mind. Indy has the WR corp in football.

Tory Holt > Santana Moss

Isaac Bruce > Brandon Lloyd (at this point)

Terrell Owens > Santana Moss

Terry Glenn > Brandon Lloyd

Steve Smith > Santana Moss

Keyshawn Johnson > Brandon Lloyd

And you saw that I put the Redskins where ?

I didn't list them.

I do think the O D. Green runs works well with the receivers he has, it is all about production. :)

I don't mind anyone thinking AZ should not be on that list, it is just my :2cents:

terrell owens and glenn have been producing for years.. moss had 1 great year and 1 good year... some of you are true homers and think the skins are the best at every position

I cant disagree with you about t.o and glenn, but, Ive yet to see them play together. Same goes for steve smith and crybaby keyshawn. Same goes for santana and B Lloyd. I dont think T.O.s past success,(2 seasons ago), teaming with glenn makes them better than Moss/Lloyd. Same goes for Keyshawn/smith. It is still up in the air on who the elite duo will be this season therefore I dont think its "homerish" to go with 2 very talented wide recievers who play for the washington redskins.

Tory Holt > Santana Moss

Isaac Bruce > Brandon Lloyd (at this point)

Terrell Owens > Santana Moss

Terry Glenn > Brandon Lloyd

Steve Smith > Santana Moss

Keyshawn Johnson > Brandon Lloyd

LMAO@ Keyshawn being better than BLloyd

He doesnt play for the pathetic Cowgirls anymore, so you can get off his nuts

Dude is one of the most overrated WR's in the HISTORY of the NFL

I would say that you have lost all Football Cred that you had, but that fact has long since been established.

LMAO@ Keyshawn being better than BLloyd

He doesnt play for the pathetic Cowgirls anymore, so you can get off his nuts

Dude is one of the most overrated WR's in the HISTORY of the NFL

I would say that you have lost all Football Cred that you had, but that fact has long since been established.

Umm Key is better than Lloyd until proven otherwise look at the numbers

I think we have a pretty solid receiving corp. I can't think of another team that can put up the 3 or 5 that we have. A duo, would be hard to beat the Colts and Arizona but I can honestly see two of our boys getting 2000 yards. Arizona didn't run the ball and the Colts had Payton.

Santana is one heck of a receiver as seen last year.

Patten has speed, leadership and has skills to succeed.

Lloyd hasn't yet blossomed and was the only threat on a team for the last two years.

Randle El is in his, what, 4th year as a wide out? All that versitality, speed and athletism.

Thrash, he's a standout backup and one of the best ST players I've seen.

I think Lloyd and Moss will give the Cardinals boys a run for the money.

And anyone who thinks we don't have the hands down best wide receiving corp in the NFC East isn't seeing everything. Glenn had a career year at an aging age. TO is unstoppable but when was the last time he put up 1400+ yards?

Umm Key is better than Lloyd until proven otherwise look at the numbers

I dont care what the numbers say, Blloyd has played for the worst team in the NFL the past few years and put up better numbers than Keyshawn ever would have under the same circumstances.

I dont care what the numbers say, Blloyd has played for the worst team in the NFL the past few years and put up better numbers than Keyshawn ever would have under the same circumstances.

So then you agree that the Cowboys have as good a shot as Redskins to win the division as well right?

Terry Glenn has been a great #1 in this league, and while he is no more than a #2 now, he has about as solid as #2 as it gets. Brandon Lloyd had some decent seasons in SF before he was basically thrown out for his attitude and unwillingness to make catches in traffic.

And I wasnt listing them in order, just whenever they came to mind. Indy has the WR corp in football.

Where do Cowboy fans get this about Glenn? Yes at this point he has had a more productive career than Lloyd, no problem I'll give you that point. However, this is about the third time I've heard someone claim he has been an outstanding number 1 wideout...not in this league he hasn't, maybe you guys are referring to his OSU days? Prior to last year, Glenn had had a total of 2 thousand yard receiving seasons (and one in the 900s), with a career high of 6 TDs! Those aren't number one wide out numbers, especially not over a 10 year career. Glenn has been a nice #2, but has generally been over matched when asked to produce as the lead wideout. Let's not fool ourselves, Glenn has never been considered a great #1.

Let me just answer it this way

Everyone last season kept talking about what kind of great to season to expect from Moss. yet it was Randy they where talking about, and Santana had the huge year

Since Lloyd is new to the Skins, it is difficult to know exactly how he will preform with Moss.

Will he blossom is a new system, like Santana, or flop like Randy... time will tell, but potentially they could be as explosive as Indy, or the Posse back in the day.

Also remember TO hasn't played with Glenn yet either. Don't assume magic will happen

So then you agree that the Cowboys have as good a shot as Redskins to win the division as well right?

As much as it pains me to say it, yes they do. Im a die hard skins fan, but I just dont see how anyone can be saying the skins are gonna run away with the division. Mark Brunell is our Huge question mark, and your O-line is yours. However, I think what gives the skins the edge over the other teams in the division is our coaching staff, it is far and away the best in the division. In the NFL coaching makes all the difference, its not like MLB or the NBA where the coaches really dont do a damn thing.

Let me just answer it this way

Everyone last season kept talking about what kind of great to season to expect from Moss. yet it was Randy they where talking about, and Santana had the huge year

Since Lloyd is new to the Skins, it is difficult to know exactly how he will preform with Moss.

Will he blossom is a new system, like Santana, or flop like Randy... time will tell, but potentially they could be as explosive as Indy, or the Posse back in the day.

Also remember TO hasn't played with Glenn yet either. Don't assume magic will happen

LOL, the guy who invented cookies and milk had never seen them together, but he didnt have to to know they would be good.

Archived