Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favor to ask

Eagles_Legendz

Father,in the name of Jesus,we here on the ES board stand on behalf of EL's father,looking for a miracle.We know you can do all things thru your riches in glory and your shed blood on Calvary.Please touch his father and we pray for a speedy recovery and we thank you for all you do.

In Jesus's name,

Amen.

Hey guys, thanks for everything. This all means a lot to me. The second operation last night was successful and they were able to stop the bleeding internally and he is in stable condition. He's still in the ER, but he's expected to pull through without any long term reprecussions.

My family thanks all of you for your support.

:applause:

Hey guys, thanks for everything. This all means a lot to me. The second operation last night was successful and they were able to stop the bleeding internally and he is in stable condition. He's still in the ER, but he's expected to pull through without any long term reprecussions.

good to hear so far....best wishes to ya

Great news - glad things are looking up. :applause:

Great News!!! Hope you and family are breathing much easily now.

Thanks for the update bro! I am glad that your dad will pull through! :applause:

Archived