Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did they just say what I think they said?....

WeThreeKingsRuleU

NFL live, Mike Golic:

"...however, Dan Snyder does not have enough money to buy team chemistry"

no team chemistry???

I just watched this on TiVo and it really wasn't that bad. The segment was supposed to ask a question about each team in the NFC and AFC East's training camps. For example, the concern with the Jets was who would be the starting QB.

When it came to the 'Skins they really seemed to have trouble finding something to question so they said the team has added all this talent, will they be able to develop chemistry. This is a valid question during training camp and it shows just how good this team is that this is all they are questioning. I did think the shot at Dan Snyder was unecesary though.

Finally, and most importantly, however, after the break they asked how many teams from the NFC East will make the playoffs. In answer to that question, Tom Jackson then said "the redskins improved greatly this offseason and Joe Gibbs WILL figure out a way to get the chemistry together!"

yea I heard that too. I think he said both things so he can be covered no matter what happens.

Honestly, I think that he really believes that this team will have good chemistry but they need something to question on the show and the team is so complete that that is all they could think of. :):cheers:

NFL live, Mike Golic:

"...however, Dan Snyder does not have enough money to buy team chemistry"

no team chemistry???

Well I'm sure he can get approved for a loan then. :D

Chemistry in the locker room is one thing I am NOT worried about. Mark Brunell and our recievers geling is one thing, but chemistry is a non issue.

Did you watch the rest of the show? He finished the show in the "on the clock" segment by saying "the redskins improved greatly this offseason and Joe Gibbs will figure out a way to get the chemistry together." At least watch the whole show if you're going to call him out for bashing us.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Golic is a fair guy and although a bit of a homer at times, he's pretty good and a funny guy.

HTTR!

It was Tom Jackson that was knocking our free agents on offense and saying Snyder can buy players but he can't buy chemistry. Then golic reitterated that its a team game, you need chemistry.

I just laughed out loud. I really don't care anymore what they think. It's like they never have listend to one thing Gibbs has ever said about building team chemistry.

Tom Jackson is a huge hater.

The funnest monent on ESPN was after we beat Tampa Bay in the playoffs.

Jackson and Berman were making excuses for Tampa Bay and had a look on their face like someone stole thier lunch money.

Only Steve Young had the guts to say that a Gibbs team finds a way to win with under 200 yeards of offense

That's the very reason why the Skins didn't sign TO. The media acted like it was a complete blockbuster signing when Dallas picked him up. The Redskins were thinking about that possibility long before that deal went through. And you know there would have been easily found dollars to get him over here. I doubt that there will be problems in the Redskins locker room. They have something to prove, the players to do it, and the coaches to show them the way. HTTR

:logo:

This just in: Dan Snyder purchased team chemistry from Dan Rooney today for $3,000,000 and a future first round draft pick.

Coach Joe Gibbs had the following comments about the deal: "Now that we have the same team chemistry that the Steelers had last season, there's nothing to stop us from going all the way this year. If we win the Super Bowl, giving up a future round 1 pick will be worth it."

I'm sorry guys but Golic is right....NO ONE can buy team chemistry. That just has to come together on its own. He's not saying we won't have chemistry next year just that you can buy all the players you want but if they don't mesh then it wont work. Don't take things so offensively guys.

Tom Jackson is a huge hater.

The funnest monent on ESPN was after we beat Tampa Bay in the playoffs.

Jackson and Berman were making excuses for Tampa Bay and had a look on their face like someone stole thier lunch money.

Only Steve Young had the guts to say that a Gibbs team finds a way to win with under 200 yeards of offense

Jackson is WAY worse than Golic. That guy makes me sick.

Macdaddy is right, no one can buy chemistry, and I think that was big Mike's point. We've bought some big players, and it's still out there whether or not the chem will be there. Of course, I have 101%, no 110% confidence that it will. But I'm only dedicated to one team...

Also, in that absolutely ridiculous series ESPN did position by position, game by game, with the ultimate Wanker Wingo (who doesn't even deserve his spot in EA games), Golic defended the Skins and eventually got overthrown.

The Mike Squared show is only good for my watching instead of getting ready for work, but it serves its purpose well.

golic is , in the words of archie bunker a "meathead"!! just like the guys at work and the media i ask..... what other team has comparable talent as us? besides im sick of the whole chemistry thing. these guys are professionals...... just execute dammit!! chemistry is over rated

Archived