Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite movie quotes

skinfan133

what are some of your favorite movie quotes of all time? include the movie and who said it (character).

"Mos Eisley spaceport, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany." -Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars

"Son, in 35 years of religious study, I have only come up with two hard, incontrovertible facts: there is a God, and... I'm not Him."

-Father Cavanaugh, Rudy

"You fool. You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." But only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line." Ah ha ha ha! Ah ha ha ha! Ah ha ha ha!"

-- Vizzini in Princess Bride

"Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?

-- Obi Wan Kenobi in A New Hope

"Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And poof. Just like that, he's gone." --The Usual Suspects

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age. --Dazed and Confused

I only came here to do two things, kick some ass and drink some beer.....Looks like we're almost outta beer. --Dazed and Confused

My all-time fav.

"Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose." - Gen. Patton from movie "Patton"

Lots of good ones from that movie, another:

"I've always felt that I was destined for some great achievement, what I don't know. The last great opportunity of a lifetime - an *entire* world, at war and I'm left out of it? God, will not permit this to happen - I will be *allowed*, to fulfil my destiny. His will be done." - Gen. Patton from movie "Patton"

40 Year Old Virgin . . .

Health Clinic Counselor (Nancy Walls): "Any questions?"

Dad at Health Clinic (David Koechner): "Here's a cute story. I came home the other day and he was with his girlfriend in my marital bed doing things that are illegal in Alabama. Sex acts, right? Things that my wife won't do, okay?"

Health Clinic Counselor: "Did you have a question?"

Dad at Health Clinic: "How do I get my wife to do that?"

One for Mick . . .

David: "You know how I know that you're gay?"

Cal: "How?"

David: "You like the movie Maid in Manhattan."

Cal: "You know how I know you're gay?"

David: "HOw?"

Cal: "I saw you make a spinach dip in a loaf of sourdough bread once."

David: "You know how I know that you're gay?"

Cal: "How?"

David: "You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says: 'I love it when balls are in my face.'" :D

Archived