Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its sooo hot out

FightForOldDC

Are you kidding me? Not that hot?!?! Come downtown where its 2-3 degrees warmer. And less shade.

Yesterday I was riding around in the car for around an hour with no AC and the window closed next to me and it was around 100 or so the entire time in the car.

Fun times.

Thank God for AC. That's all I can say.

96 or so here...but it was so cold in the house that I actually went outside to warm up. :silly:

Sadly though, my mother is allergic to AC (sinus trouble) so it goes off at six. :mad:

A cooldown is coming though...82 by next week. :cheers:

Thank God for AC. That's all I can say.

96 or so here...but it was so cold in the house that I actually went outside to warm up. :silly:

Sadly though, my mother is allergic to AC (sinus trouble) so it goes off at six. :mad:

A cooldown is coming though...82 by next week. :cheers:

It's so hot that some junkie came up and shoved you over from behind, just to see if Bacon would fry on the sidewalk. :silly:

Yesterday I was riding around in the car for around an hour with no AC and the window closed next to me and it was around 100 or so the entire time in the car.

Fun times.

:laugh: In Florida my car was a POS. It started overheating in the summer so badly I had to drive with the heat on full blast. IN THE MIDDLE OF FLORIDA SUMMER. Talk about miserable....:mad:

id much rather be cold than hot, i can always wear more clothes, but its kinda hard to wear less than a tshirt and shorts. plus cold weather means its football season!! yay cold weather.

:applause: Less than two months till the season begins...

...A few weeks till the first preseason game...

...And just a matter of days till training camp.

Football always makes things better. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I hope everyone is ready for today...stay inside....you could burst into flames! :D

Accuweather Forecast for Radford....in the MOUNTAINS!!!

Today Get Details | Get Pollen | Go Hourly | AccuPOPâ„¢

Partly sunny, very hot and humid

High 97 ° F / RealFeel[TM] 109 ° F , RF Shade 98 ° F . Max. UV 8 . Sunrise/Sunset

Now THAT is hot.....

It's soooo hot out...

Dave Chappelle went back to Africa, Ashy Larry tried to follow but was instantly turned into a pile of ash.

Michael Jackson bought a cryo-freeze chamber from the set of the movie Demolition Man, then asked if they had one for "little people".

Martin Lawrence was seen in DC in a Big Mama outfit screaming "King Kong ain't got nutthing on me".

Freddie "Re-Run" Stubbs did a new "Bridge Burger" commercial by placing a piece of meat, in some DC park bench heat. *drum roll*

The Wu-tang clan decided to move to Canada. New York is now 10% less populated.

Eddie Murphy has started a foundation for Transvestite heat victims.

GC

It's soooo hot out...

Dave Chappelle went back to Africa, Ashy Larry tried to follow but was instantly turned into a pile of ash.

Michael Jackson bought a cryo-freeze chamber from the set of the movie Demolition Man, then asked if they had one for "little people".

Martin Lawrence was seen in DC in a Big Mama outfit screaming "King Kong ain't got nutthing on me".

Freddie "Re-Run" Stubbs did a new "Bridge Burger" commercial by placing a piece of meat, in some DC park bench heat. *drum roll*

The Wu-tang clan decided to move to Canada. New York is now 10% less populated.

Eddie Murphy has started a foundation for Transvestite heat victims.

GC

Nice, wish I could get out today... :(

Maybe I'll try to anyway, hmmm.

Archived