Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Didn't somebody want to sig bet me on the Shamrock/Cung Le fight? I forgot who it was....PB? Sebowski? I chose Frank. Whomever it was, speak up now or forever hold your peace! :)

I would take you up on this but Chachie is still my "pimp" when it comes to sig bets. We're still on for Serra/GSP right Chachie??

Didn't somebody want to sig bet me on the Shamrock/Cung Le fight? I forgot who it was....PB? Sebowski? I chose Frank. Whomever it was, speak up now or forever hold your peace! :)

Wasn't me. My sig is not going anywhere. I've got Frank anyway.

The next fight I'd bet on is BJ killing Sherk, but it wouldn't be for a sig.

I bet Straight Cash Homey!

Villasenor just landed somethin wicked & vicious on Ryan Jensen that ended the fight......i say got damn that punch was wicked

He worked in 3-4 straight jabs right down the middle to dope that guy up a bit and drove it home with an overhand right. Sleepy time.

btw- Is Villasenor on every card? I'd swear I've seen him fight like 4 times this year. :)

He worked in 3-4 straight jabs right down the middle to dope that guy up a bit and drove it home with an overhand right. Sleepy time.

btw- Is Villasenor on every card? I'd swear I've seen him fight like 4 times this year. :)

I missed this fight because the countdown on the site was an hour off. Luckily I checked in in time to see that ******* Mike Kyle get his ass kicked.