Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I'd wish to lose it for a week, but isn't going to happen. :D

a week it is, although a real man would go at least 2 weeks :laugh:

UFC is goin to be busy over the next month with 3 events

Jan 19th - UFC 80

Jan 23rd - Ultimate Fight Night Live

Feb.2nd - UFC 81

i'll drop my picks for UFC 80 (which history tells me are pretty much a lock to be wrong) after the weigh-ins

a week it is, although a real man would go at least 2 weeks :laugh:

UFC is goin to be busy over the next month with 3 events

Jan 19th - UFC 80

Jan 23rd - Ultimate Fight Night Live

Feb.2nd - UFC 81

i'll drop my picks for UFC 80 (which history tells me are pretty much a lock to be wrong) after the weigh-ins

Oh, I meant one month.

Ricoooo, Swavveyyy. :D

Do you guys still need someone to take Penn? I'll take Penn all day, everyday...he is the shiznizzle...Anyone know a different website thats like photobucket? If you remember my awesome Landry sig, I had to take it down because I used my monthly bandwidth allowance and it stopped working.

Do you guys still need someone to take Penn? I'll take Penn all day, everyday...he is the shiznizzle...Anyone know a different website thats like photobucket? If you remember my awesome Landry sig, I had to take it down because I used my monthly bandwidth allowance and it stopped working.

Yeah I'll take Stevenson against your Penn, what kind of sig bets do you want to do?

Try out imageshack, it's pretty good just for temporary photos like sig bets :cheers:

Let me know some of your ideas. We could do a Cowboys sig, I don't know who you like in the Presidential race, but I could rock a Huckabee sig or something if I lose, lol.

Anyway, just let me know what you have in mind.

:laugh: Alright, give me a bit to find yours, I'm juggling ES and making dinner at the same time.

How about we pick anything we want for the other person if they should lose, we must both agree on both before the bet is final?

Sounds good man :cheers:

Aw man, that's just evil. If anything, how about a pic of turds or something. Maybe BL #85 or Archuletta

Come on d0uble, BL and AA are turds, you know that. :slap:

I can't believe the guys betting againest BJ in this fight lol. He is fighting Joe i have'nt beaten anybody his last fight was his toughest oppenent. BJ is in a different class then Joe Daddy. I like Stevenson alot but he is a stepping stone to embarassing Sherk.

If anyone wants to lose alil money lmk paypal works great.. :cheers:

I can't believe the guys betting againest BJ in this fight lol. He is fighting Joe i have'nt beaten anybody his last fight was his toughest oppenent. BJ is in a different class then Joe Daddy. I like Stevenson alot but he is a stepping stone to embarassing Sherk.

If anyone wants to lose alil money lmk paypal works great.. :cheers:

So are you in?

You gotta find a partner...Mine is QBKiller, I have BJ and he has the other guy...What's his name again? Who has he beaten that anyone is even picking him?

QBKiller and I already have each others sigs picked out...

How long are we keeping them up for again? A week?