Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! BJ Penn vs Diego "Dirty" Sanchez in August. As if the card wasn't stacked enough. Source: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=8155

I guess Diego doesn't mind two losses in a row.

What a tool I am... :doh:

Gee, sherdog was wrong, what a shock. http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=8166

Hopefully this is just BJ being "gay" for his website, and his camp is just mad because someone else broke the fight.

What a tool I am... :doh:

Gee, sherdog was wrong, what a shock. http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=8166

Hopefully this is just BJ being "gay" for his website, and his camp is just mad because someone else broke the fight.

I like both these fighters, but I don't like the fight. Diego needs to show people he is still the same fighter before the Koschek fight, not the one that fought with a staph infection against Koscheck.

BJ should only be fighting the elite.

I like both these fighters, but I don't like the fight. Diego needs to show people he is still the same fighter before the Koschek fight, not the one that fought with a staph infection against Koscheck.

BJ should only be fighting the elite.

Well, I abhor Diego. I've never seen a guy try so hard to be....well.....hard. :D His whole act comes across as weak at best. I'm not going to take anything away from his fighting skills, but with all the **** he talked pre-Kos, his performance was an embarassment, with or without the staph infection.

I used to love BJ, but his arrogance is wearing thin on me now. That non-postfight interview after the Jens match was just lame.

just a reminder for those who have Sopcast, the channel for tomorrow nights event is 24267:cheers:

Thanks as always! :cheers:

Anyone think that maybe we should start some kind of MMA fantasy league in this thread? We could do it "pick em" style, where instead of drafting fighters, we just choose the fights, and after each PPV/fight card, we tally up everyone's points (e.g. 5 points for correctly choosing the winner, or something like that)......Or is this just a stupid idea and I should just enjoy the fights? :silly:

Anyone think that maybe we should start some kind of MMA fantasy league in this thread? We could do it "pick em" style, where instead of drafting fighters, we just choose the fights, and after each PPV/fight card, we tally up everyone's points (e.g. 5 points for correctly choosing the winner, or something like that)......Or is this just a stupid idea and I should just enjoy the fights? :silly:

i think its a good idea

maybe add some bonus points for correctly picking the way the fight will end (i.e. 2nd KO)

For fantasy MMA, go to mmaplayground.com, it's already got everything you said and much more.