Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

kinda reminds me of Guile from Street Fighter

Said the exact same thing to a buddy of mine talking about the first card he was on. Asked him if hes seen him fight yet, but couldnt remember his name at the time.

"Did you see Guile from SF yet?"

Strange enough, he knew exactly who i was talking about. Lol Must be a common comparison.

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Tony Ferguson has quietly been on a tear. And tonite, if he can put away Barboza, maybe he'll finally get the respect and recognition he deserves.

he was supposed to fight Khabib tonight

Khabib was my pick to wreck the 155lb division. dude's body is made of porcelain apparently

going to watch the card tonight. still holding out hope that Ryan Hall can transform himself into the American Shinya Aoki

my 194 picks:

Aldo by close decision

Rockhold by late (t)ko

Romero by Decision

Nelson by Decision

Holloway by submission

Edited by StillUnknown

My bro thinks Connor is totally going to win. He doesn't know who Aldo is......

:(

Anyway, he's got a good noob sense for these things. I'm worried. Aldo is a legend, top 5 fighter of all time, casual fans don't even know him, and he might get beat tomorrow. He'll be "that guy Connor just beat."

I mean, I like Connor, he's a superstar in the making, but I gotta root for Aldo.

Ferguson better get those hands up..

What a wild round 1. Looked like a scene from an action movie with all the flash and acrobatics.

Both guys opened up badly from elbows. Barbosa mouth open.

Ferguson gets the Darce! How ****in tough is Tony Ferguson?! What a performance!

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Tonight is gonna be awesome.  DnD with my bros then UFC.  This is gonna be so great.

I think McGregor can win, but I just can't not favor Aldo.  Though I'd like McGregor to win.  He's just so much fun.

In sorta outside news, Rousey went to the Marine Corps Ball.  Glad she came through.

• Like 1

Man, this matchup is just so awesome. Aldo looks like he's in the best shape of his life. McGregor is always in great shape, but Aldo isn't always in great shape it seems. Nothing like he is now, that I can remember. Seems to have built muscle, shredded as hell.

He's got some miles on him though, and had gone to decisions the past few years.

I'm thinking McGregor today. Damn. I can invision both of them beating the crap out of each other. What a treat.

Still thinking Weidman pretty early, and Jacare via decision.

Will post my final picks later, lol.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll