Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN SportsNation Poll

SkinsFanInSeattle

:doh: Not to sound like a prick, but who cares??? Do you think that if we out vote the Cowturd fans and Iggles fans that that will prove anything??? Does that cement our division title for us??? NO. Cast your ONE vote and see how it plays out, but remember that it doesn't mean ANYTHING at all in the short or long term.

:doh: Not to sound like a prick, but who cares??? Do you think that if we out vote the Cowturd fans and Iggles fans that that will prove anything??? Does that cement our division title for us??? NO. Cast your ONE vote and see how it plays out, but remember that it doesn't mean ANYTHING at all in the short or long term.

Good call. But if you're having fun, there's no harm.

I just wouldn't go posting the results on a board as if they mean something or they help your arguement. Especially if you voted multiple times.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

While that is true. I would say one thing. I got idiot seahawks fans up here, who will actually quote sportsnation when talking sh*t to me about the skins. So for me, it would be nice to show them that we are atlest getting some votes in. Also, for us voting as much as we can, it just counters all of the haters we have all over the country.

Hey, there is a poll on espn's nfl page on who will win the NFC East. I've been voting my a** off here in Seattle. Let's get all you home town boys out there and voting. GO SKINS!
For the people who think that it's a waste of time and just would rather not take the time, you should have at least provided a link. :) :2cents:

Archived