Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joke Thead: Deals with the Devil.

PleaseBlitz

Good idea or bad?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea or bad?

Granted, except mod also stands for moldy old diaper.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :laugh:

Granted, you're now in a mental institution suffering from a dillusion that you are wonder woman.

I wish my car got 1000 miles to the gallon.

Granted, but it now runs on liquid silver and it costs $452,000 to fill up your tank.

I wish beer had no effect on the human body except to get you drunk. :D

Granted, but unfortunately you lost your tongue years ago and can't taste anything.

I wish I were a famous writer.

granted but you can only write gay erotica :D

I wish I were a CEO of a fortune 500 company, who has a $50 million dollar buy out clause incase the company starts to tank, which is always adjusted to inflation

I wish I were a CEO of a fortune 500 company, who has a $50 million dollar buy out clause incase the company starts to tank, which is always adjusted to inflation

Okay, the company tanks and you get fired, but walking out of the building for the last time you slip and fall, break your back and spend the rest of your life as a quadrapeligic (sp?).

I wish I had the power of seduction over all women but not be gay and have total control over the power.

Okay, the company tanks and you get fired, but walking out of the building for the last time you slip and fall, break your back and spend the rest of your life as a quadrapeligic (sp?).

I wish I had the power of seduction over all women but not be gay and have total control over the power.

Granted but all women spontaniusly break out in boils and have Ebola.

I want to have slaves

Granted but all women spontaniusly break out in boils and have Ebola.

I want to have slaves

Granted but your slaves happen to be a bunch of horny child molesting sex fiends, and they break free and have their way with you while you are sleeping.

I wish I knew how to swim.

Granted, but you get trampled by a stampede of elephants that have escaped the local zoo on your way home from presenting the cure...

I want Larry Michael's job...

granted, but a ton of skins fans still hate on you, and one who wants your job goes crazy and kills you in hopes of taking your job.

i wish all beer tasted great to me, no matter what brand or style.

granted, but a ton of skins fans still hate on you, and one who wants your job goes crazy and kills you in hopes of taking your job.

i wish all beer tasted great to me, no matter what brand or style.

Granted, but you are to only drink beer for the rest of your life, you can't eat/drink anything else.

I wish I was 500000 feet tall.

Granted, but you are to only drink beer for the rest of your life, you can't eat/drink anything else.

I wish I was 500000 feet tall.

Granted, but your head would be in space and you couldnt breathe.

I wish I could fly

Archived