Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help!!!

SeanTaylor#21

This morning I woke up at around 5 am to drink some water and changed beds Then I slept again when i woke up ,I did not feel my right arm (The whole arm paralyzed for about 5 mins ,did not feel a thing ) then it came back to life.I went to sleep again and woke up and it was paralyzed again.

This freaked me out (its like carrying a dead arm for 5 mins)

Did this ever happen to somebody??

Oh yeah that happened to me like 2 times before. Right after I wake up. My arm just hanged there when I sat up. But for me, it only lasted for 1 minute, it felt like all of it was asleep. If you feel it for a long time, then you have to be worried.

:laugh:

This happened to me when I got trashed at a party and passed out. When I woke up I couldn't feel or find my arm and I freaked out. Come to find out my arm was behind my head and when it fell back into place I was slightly relieved but I still didn't regain feeling for 5 mins.

Yeah. During your sleep, you cut off the blood circulation to the arm. No big deal. Have you ever woke up with a charlie horse? OUCH!!![/quote

No what is that??

It's when your calf muscle hurts like a *****.

EDIT: Has anyone ever had their big toe cramp up? :laugh: Now THAT is painful.

Help! I ate 36 chicken wings last night and I woke up with burning diarehha! Has this happened to anyone else? If so' date=' please tell me WHAT TO DO! I'm in a lot of pain!!!! My ******* is bleeding![/quote']

Is your diarehha white and creamie, with the consistany of hand soap?

Help! I ate 36 chicken wings last night and I woke up with burning diarehha! Has this happened to anyone else? If so' date=' please tell me WHAT TO DO! I'm in a lot of pain!!!! My ******* is bleeding![/quote']

It happened to me too!!!! **** in a cold bathtub!!!! It's the only cure!!!!

It's when your calf muscle hurts like a *****.

EDIT: Has anyone ever had their big toe cramp up? :laugh: Now THAT is painful.

I think a cramp in the arch of your foot is far more painfull.

Frozen hotdogs Dude................. frozen hot dogs ;)

I think a cramp in the arch of your foot is far more painfull.

Frozen hotdogs Dude................. frozen hot dogs ;)

Great, now I have pieces of 5 frozen hot dogs broken off in my arse! :mad:

The worst cramp to get is in your hamstring.......severe pain.

Archived