Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington's Facemask

CPstretch

Man I just feel like LaVar is gonna be so amped and eager to prove a lot of people wrong this season and get super serious about playing and working. Why couldn't he just do that with us and be one of the best in the business. He probably will have a breakout year and tear up some olines and RBs but oh well. All the power to him he just wasn't a part of our plans. But why the Giants man crap.

I like how the caption says "LaVar Arrington explodes in pursuit of the ball carrier" while he's really just standing there.

That's definitely a crazy facemask though, and he definitely looks A LOT thinner (and smaller in general) and more cut than when he was here. And I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing him as #55, let alone in a Giants uniform.

He actually looks like he lost muscle...dunno though that picture is kinda of discieving. That helmet/mask looks pretty darn tight though. Wonder what his weight is now. We are definetly in trouble if he is in tip/top shape. Dont think otherwise. He will be out to hurt people and prove he is the king of the mountain. Hopefully not against us ;)

Looks like he has lost a little weight.

Also love the sub title under the photo - the guy is not even running looks like he is lined up waiting for the snap but according to the script he is exploding after a ball carrier :doh:

Man I just feel like LaVar is gonna be so amped and eager to prove a lot of people wrong this season and get super serious about playing and working. Why couldn't he just do that with us and be one of the best in the business. He probably will have a breakout year and tear up some olines and RBs but oh well. All the power to him he just wasn't a part of our plans. But why the Giants man crap.

I agree. As I've said many times before, I still like Lavar as a player, but why the Giants? Dammit Lavar....

Archived