Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brazil vs Croatia.

Kilmer17

The World Cup is fine and all that, but can we keep it all in one or two threads please?

Why?

This thread is about the Brazil/Croatia match. It deserves it's own thread.

We dont limit all political discussions to 1 or 2 threads.

Why?

This thread is about the Brazil/Croatia match. It deserves it's own thread.

We dont limit all political discussions to 1 or 2 threads.

We should. The same thing gets said in each and every one of them.

What's the score of the game?

The World Cup is fine and all that, but can we keep it all in one or two threads please?

No we can't. The World Cup is that and all that, so if you don't want to read the threads concerning it, don't participate.

What a beautiful goal by kaka, he saw the keepr in the middle then curved the ball around him into the top left corner. And what else makes it so much fun to watch Brazil is the hot women in the crowd!

What a beautiful game, unfortunately not admired or respected much in the US but it is getting better each year

Well, Kilmer17 alone has started 11 threads in the last week and a half on the world cup. 6 have less than 12 posts. So i dont really think combining them all into 1 or 2 would create much of a mess.

Kilmer is pretty much the only that posts them, not because he is the only one that cares, but because he is the de facto world cup/soccer guy on this board.

Wow. Croatia has given Brazil all they can handle and more. Croatia just proved that if they get second place in their group, they'll give the first place winner from Group E a really tough go. Brazil has been on their heels almost through the whole half.

I still think that Brazil beats everybody in their group, and that if Australia manages to get a draw vs. Croatia, the Aussies get through in second place. Especially considering that 3-1 win vs. Japan. Three goals for in one game can be huge for the Aussies in a tiebreaker situation.

I watched about 20 minutes worth.

I think Croatia gave them all they could possibly handle. I actually think they outplayed them... from what I saw at least.

Either Croatia is really good... or Brazil isn't all they're cracked up to be.

The flares in the stands were a nice touch. I wonder if any NFL fans are going to try that this year? :laugh:

Brazil seemed a lot faster to the ball, and they seemed to excel in the one-on-ones.

Maybe Brazil changed strategy a bit with the lead? I dunno... but they weren't all that impressive considering how fast they were individually.

BTW... that shot on goal from Brazil at circa 75 minutes from outside the penalty box was freakin' impressive. He (can't remember who?) almost scored. Those guys can kick the hell out of that thing :notworthy

Archived