Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's the craziest thing youv'e done?

dmgephart

What are some things you have done to show your loyalty to the Redskins?

I'll start...

I designed two race cars in photoshop for a racing game...for the 70th anniversary.

Heh... Well that was a little disappointing. I see a thread title: What's the craziest thing youv'e done? and think heeeeeeeeeeeey.... This could be interesting. Then I see some painted nascar vehicles. :(:mad:

:laugh::silly:

Heh... Well that was a little disappointing. I see a thread title: What's the craziest thing youv'e done? and think heeeeeeeeeeeey.... This could be interesting. Then I see some painted nascar vehicles. :(:mad:

:laugh::silly:

I agree...I wouldn't classify that as crazy.

I was hoping you painted your house burgundy and gold...had bonfires in the front yard burning Lavar and Champ Bailey jerseys then pissed out the fire.

:point2sky

Come on, painted a couple of Nascars??? What other crazy things have you done? Ripped the tags off your mattress? Ran with scissors?? What???!!!

Come on, painted a couple of Nascars??? What other crazy things have you done? Ripped the tags off your mattress? Ran with scissors?? What???!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey now, dont give him any ideas. He might do that caRAAAZY stuff. :D:silly:

BTW, just messing with you man.

I should have put a smilie at the end, but it is a joke from South Park also. For those who thought I was serious I apologize, I don't even know how to make chili. :doh:

I figured you were joking but the timing was bad due to what that other poster on the ESPN board was saying and that he is apparently being investigated for his statements.

The post doesn't seem as bad after you put the South Park after it....normally I would have got the reference but I must have missed that episode... :cheers:

carry on...didn't mean to hi-jack the thread.

dude...joking or not...you might want to read this thread...

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157698

Yeah, I was thinking about that as well, but didnt want to take it too far. Dont want to have to think back on that lovely thread for everything.

Honestly, the craziest thing I have done for the skins is paint my face. :whoknows: I am just not a crazy person. :D

I never actually did this but in the summer before Joe Gibbs came back I was seriously considering getting some Redskins diehards together and going down to the mall and publicly begging Joe Gibbs to come back. I'm not a religious guy but this is the closest thing to prayers being answered I have ever experienced.

Damn, all this jibbajabba lately about hijacking threads and then this one gets served up on a silver platter for everyone to fart all over.

C'mon, lets hear some CRAZY ****.

Ok Ok, very early in the morning, back in the mid 70's, I reduced the inventory of an ABC store's jack daniels by exactley one overflowing shopping cart :paranoid:

Ok Ok, very early in the morning, back in the mid 70's, I reduced the inventory of an ABC store's jack daniels by exactley one overflowing shopping cart :paranoid:

Once in college i purposely ingested Rohypnol (the drug that makes you black out) and then went out drinking. Just to see what would happen. :laugh:

I did the choking game in highschool. What a dumbarse I was! :doh:
Guilty. Middle school for me.

well, this explains alot....lack of oxygen to the brain. ;)

I ran with scissors once....oh and there was that time I played chicken with an 18-wheeler...while driving a 280Z.... :doh: my passanger almost crapped his pants.

Archived