Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Off to pakistan

nuposse87

well i'm graduating on the 15th and then my family and I are visiting relatives in Pakistan starting on the 18th. It should make for a "different" experience. I haven't been back in 11 years. I mean, my family back there are all religious muslims, and i'm agnostic. I think i could get hung there if i were to say anything against islam. O.o Anyways i just thought i'd share this bit of info.

Well personally I think this is interesting. It might be different to hear what it's like "on the ground" there, so to speak, an actual first-person account as opposed to what the media says. Definitely give us a full update upon your return. Enjoy, and take a good camera.

you might want to take a refresher course in praying to Mecca-

Pakistan has more Al Qaeda than any other place on earth except for Iraq..

keep your eyes open and definitely talk with the FBI when you come back to DC. that will help you not having a background check done on you as a young male going to Pakistan for a few weeks..

you might want to take a refresher course in praying to Mecca-

Pakistan has more Al Qaeda than any other place on earth except for Iraq..

keep your eyes open and definitely talk with the FBI when you come back to DC. that will help you not having a background check done on you as a young male going to Pakistan for a few weeks..

my dad said i would probably be interrogated upon my return from pakistan, so i don't know if i need to go lookin for them.

I should wear a shirt saying "i'm agnostic" when they come for me, maybe they'll leave me alone:laugh:

It doesn't work like that- the FBI doesn't have ten thousand officers just waiting around at the airports to interview people.

you need to call up the local VA or MD field office when you come back and tell them what happened and anything you saw. that way you won't have problems down the road..

well i'm graduating on the 15th and then my family and I are visiting relatives in Pakistan starting on the 18th. It should make for a "different" experience. I haven't been back in 11 years. I mean, my family back there are all religious muslims, and i'm agnostic. I think i could get hung there if i were to say anything against islam. O.o Anyways i just thought i'd share this bit of info.

LMAO, good luck, try not to get killed. ;)

Seriously though, be careful....

hahahah you sound so scared man. dude, im going back this monday and i cant wait. to see all my old friends, relatives, its gonna be tite as ****. and where u stayin? city? ill be in islamabad for most of the time.

And man they arent gonna hang you man. stop listening to fox news:silly:, its not true man. alot of my friends in pakistan are atheist and there not getting hanged. :doh:

are you an american citizen? ive been going everyone summer and not ONCE have i been interogated. but alot of my non citizen friends have. maybe air force cane has a good idea. but your not gonna "see" any suspicious stuff.

but if u dont have any friends there your gonna be bored as **** tho. just chillin with relatives aint gonna cut it.

but yea enjoy your trip, if your gonna be in isloo, hit me up. we should chill. lol to ES'rs meating up in Pakistan. wow.

all i have is a coles jersey :( i plan to get a moss one when i get back, but maybe that'd be cool. Another thing, they have avian flu there i think. I can't eat chicken for 1 and a half months!!! O.o

oh yah after we get osama to sign our jerseys we blow his head off and collect the reward.

all i have is a coles jersey :( i plan to get a moss one when i get back, but maybe that'd be cool. Another thing, they have avian flu there i think. I can't eat chicken for 1 and a half months!!! O.o

oh yah after we get osama to sign our jerseys we blow his head off and collect the reward.

Man Ima eat everything. Its not often you get authentic Desi food. i mean yes, mothers food is second to none, but its not the same as being prepared in pakistan. and man, make SURE you eat all the street vendor food. its the best man. the kabob guys, the shwarma guys, the soda vala (lol) - a full meal for under $2. dayam.

im gonna visit lahore for like a week during my stay - my boy has a house there...its like a full party. unlimited booze and charas (hash) :D and women. and yes, there are very very hot chicks in pakistan. the country is divided in two - the fundementalist and the progressives (my family). We are actually more liberal than some americans. shocking i know.

and yea, we divy osamas reward money. Ill be in Peshawar for a few days, which is close to tribal areas (where osama is thought to be) shooting guns and smoking up. Ill get his ass high and turn his ass in. Should be fun. You down Nuposse? lol. Im gonna take a picture in my Portis jersey, with an AK in one hand, and a J in the other. Its gonna be an awesome pic.

And yea man lahore is fun. there is alot to do. alot of culture mixed with modernity(is that a word?) make sure you go to Salt and Pepper. its a restaurant - kinda old to the lhr crowd but man that **** is trippy. just check it out. i went really inebriated. it was great.

in india, i never eat street vendor food, or i would get sick.. plus im indian so i would know about this

whaaaaaaat, man, cmon. well i got an iron stomach. i can eat anything. but stil, u gotta try it once.

Man Ima eat everything. Its not often you get authentic Desi food. i mean yes, mothers food is second to none, but its not the same as being prepared in pakistan. and man, make SURE you eat all the street vendor food. its the best man. the kabob guys, the shwarma guys, the soda vala (lol) - a full meal for under $2. dayam.

im gonna visit lahore for like a week during my stay - my boy has a house there...its like a full party. unlimited booze and charas (hash) :D and women. and yes, there are very very hot chicks in pakistan. the country is divided in two - the fundementalist and the progressives (my family). We are actually more liberal than some americans. shocking i know.

You eat street vendor food?

OMG, I never eat anything outside of the house whenever I visit Pakistan. Hell I can barely eat for 2 weeks just getting used to the damn water and everything

Ugh

You eat street vendor food?

OMG, I never eat anything outside of the house whenever I visit Pakistan. Hell I can barely eat for 2 weeks just getting used to the damn water and everything

Ugh

Eating the street vendor food is part of the experience. And its also really good. Ive never goten sick. And ive eatin from every place. I heard they got these hot dog guys that ride around. i wanna check that **** out. hahaha.

And another note to several posters on this board

Yeah you may go to Karachi, or Lahore or Islamabad, but its not like you are going to walk up to Al Qaeda in the middle of the street

Pervez is after them also, they keep a low profile until they start bombing

It is a 3rd world country, but odds are many of us who go back go back to relatives who are very well off. So its not like bullets and bombs are being sprayed everywhere

In all my times visiting the only struggle has been getting used to eating again and handling the heat. I can handle the people, the cabs, whatever just fine

I have never bumped into someone yelling "DEATH TO AMERICA" It is simply not like that in Pakistan, for the most part people are pretty relaxed and want to have fun.

Eating the street vendor food is part of the experience. And its also really good. Ive never goten sick. And ive eatin from every place. I heard they got these hot dog guys that ride around. i wanna check that **** out. hahaha.

Seriously, its ****ing disgusting. They have flies surrounding that ****. I'll eat a turd off the ground before I eat street vendor food

I am loathe to eat out in non-chineese restaurants in Karachi to be honest. I'll eat more street vendor stuff in Islamabad, but that is because Islamabad is just like northern va, green and clean, but HOT as hell

And seriously Rollins, you hitting up Peshwar? You gonna go up to Mauri also? Beautiful places, except Peshwar just isn't a fun city once the sun goes down and the shootings start happening

But then again I haven't been to the northern areas since I was 16.

Archived