Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm thinking about taking the Barry Bonds treatment

spjunkies

I was in your shoes once, only skinnier. I worked through it, but it wasn't easy.

Let me tell you what I had for lunch, every day, at Mickey D's:

3 Big Macs

2 Large Fries

1 Large Shake

1 Sundae

The same thing, every day. I don't know why I didn't have a heart attack.

Breakfast and dinner were similarly filling. Anyhow, after 8 months, I'd added 40 pounds, all muscle, due to lots of weight training.

This might not be extremely healthy, but it can't be worse than 'roids. :2cents:

If I could do it, you can do it. Now, don't just sit there, get your butt down to GNC for some protein powder. :)

Im 6' 2" weigh 165. Can bench 275 10 reps with no probs. Work in a log home building community carrying 16' 10" logs on a daily basis and cant gain mass. I feel your pain. I eat lots of pastas meats potatoes etc etc but to no avail. I gave up lol. When it comes down to it i know i can handle my own and my woman loves me so thats all that matters to me.

:laugh: Bang. :laugh:

Right. Good idea. Guys trying to make the pros or those that have or do use "supplements" are risking alot for what they hope will be a bit of a career and a pretty decent paycheck while doing so. I don't think it's worth the risk even under those circumstances, much less for the sake of ego. Not worth it imho. There are more important things in life.

Dude, don't go on the roids.

Come to FL and live with my mother for a month. Your sure to put on 25 lbs no problem :laugh: As long as you don't mind being catered to, you'll be fine.

Carb load and pump..............

Archived