Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I like to know who is writing RAW because everytime after a PPV its like they are on vacation I mean you would think they step it up with a NFL game on ( i realize its nit the same not beign on ABC) I mean they had an opurtunity to really do something with DX tonight and blew it

the should have Shawn Michals super kick Cena and have Edge join Dx and they also get the crazy women to go with it

only thin I figure is they had alot on their plate tonight being this was one of those night where they taped ECW SMACKDOWN and ran RAW live

I am wondering if they are setting it up for X-Pac to show up for the Hell in a cell match and reunite with DX there. Is it also possible if Cena Wins he joins DX as well?The other posability is if Cena loses he signs with ECW instead of with Smackdown.

It looks like I might have had a good idea last week. That Cena wins and possibly joins DX. I think this would be a good move if Cena really does become a permanent member of DX.

nothing exciting just this thread needed a bump

have a good day ***BANG BANG****

You can say that again, to bad I already know what happens on TNA tonight or I may be looking forward.

? Is it me or is even the most Old Skool/Die-Hard fan losing intrest, I've been watching wrestling for 23 years, I remember Wrestlemania I for god's sake, and this is the worst I have seen it since the the Hogan WCW day's before the nWo.

TNA had it going for a second but the lack of storyline line movement has killed everything excepy Eric Young.

Only reason they'd put Cena in DX is so Cena would get more "over" with the fans.. I think it would backfire and bring DX down a notch myself.

Agreed.

The only to do it & not take DX down a notch is to do a complete image makeover on Cena. That whole Chaingang thing & the spinner belt would definately have to go.

I could actually see CM Punk fitting in with DX, but he's needed on ECW.

Agreed.

The only to do it & not take DX down a notch is to do a complete image makeover on Cena. That whole Chaingang thing & the spinner belt would definately have to go.

I could actually see CM Punk fitting in with DX, but he's needed on ECW.

Yeah CM Punk wouldn't be bad.. The hardy's are an option as well.. either one of them, but who I think would be good for them is. Shelton Benjamin. Decent Mid card that wouldn't be a far stretch to work up to top card status in a year or so. Also, a little more light hearted Randy Orton might be interesting.

Guest sith lord

It's True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was just announced on TNA's "No Surrender" PPV!!! Also, it was announced that TNA iMPACT will be moving to 9:00 pm in November.